JHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE!

(In America)

"JHOOOOOOOOPE!!!" I scream as I run toward a boy with headphones around his neck with red hair.

"I told you to stop calling me that." He says.

"I thought that you liked the nickname that I gave you." I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Oh how can I resist the most adorable thing in the entire world, my little Ji Su." He says while wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pats my head.

We walk home together and decide to study together as well.

"So, my house?" I ask.

"I was actually thinking that we could go to the beach and study." He replies.

"But it's too windy, our papers would be flying all of the place." I say.

"Then why don't we just go to the beach and not study." He says smiling a huge smile.

Such a cutie.

I ponder for a minute.

"Ok fine, but just this once." I say.

"YESSS! You're the best Ji Su." He says while hugging me.

"Calm down, we should change out of our school uniforms." I say.

I walk into my house and change into Capri's and a t-shirt and put my hair into a pony tail.

I walk outside and wait for Hoseok. When he comes out he is wearing a white t-shirt and swim trunks.

"Are you not going swimming?" He asks.

"I just think that the water is going to be too cold." I say

"It'll be fine." He says and grabs my arm and we start running towards the beach which is not too far from our houses.

When we get there he takes off his shirt and runs into the water.

I sit down and start to read my book.

I don't realize Hoseok come out of the water.

He sneaks up behind me and...

"BOO!" He yells, and I start to scream.

"Yah, what the hell?!?" I scream at him.

He suddenly picks me up and starts carrying me towards the water.

"HOSEOK STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!" I yell.

The water is up to the bottom of his swim trunks. He starts to spin me around.

"Hoseok I swear, I am going to kill you!" I shout.

He laughs and suddenly starts wobbling. He loses his balance and we both fall into the water.

I get soaked. I wipe the water away from my eyes only to see Hoseok grinning.

We sit there in silence the rage building up inside of me.

He starts to laugh which makes me snap.

"HOSEOK YOU'DE BETTER RUN!!!" He quickly stands up and starts to run for his life. I chase after him but he's just too fast, the thing is I have a lot of stamina. Hoseok starts to slow down and I start to catch up to him. When I'm close enough I jump onto his back. We both fall to the ground. We look up at the sky.

"It's already getting dark out." Says Hoseok.

"I have an idea." I say.

Hoseok turns to me.

"What if we stay and watch the stars?" I suggest.

"That would be awesome!" He says excitedly.

We stay at the beach until around 10:00 pm.

We start to walk back to our houses.

"So Ji Su, I've been meaning to tell you something for a while." Says Hoseok breaking the silence.

"What is it?" I ask.

"I'm going back to Korea." He states.

"WHAT?!? WHY?!?" I shout.

"Because I'm going to audition for something and if I make it I probably won't be coming back." He says.

"But I'm going to miss you so much." I whine.

"Ji Su stay strong for me! I'm sure that we'll see each other again." He reassures me.

"No duh, there's no way that I would let you go if we would never see each other again." I say.

"Silly girl." He says and messes up my hair.

"Yah, that was probably the best ponytail that I'll ever be able to accomplish." I say.

"Sorry." He says and laughs.

When we reach our houses I give him a hug and we go our separate ways.

Later that month Hoseok left to go to Korea. He was a great friend, always gave me a shoulder to cry on or gave me a good laugh.

I wonder when I'll be able to see him again.

*******************************************************************

HELLLLOOOOOOO! Sorry that I haven't updated the story for a while, I've just been busy with winter break(and what I mean by that is too lazy most likely). Any who, I've finally written the backstory on Jhope and Ji Su! I hope that you enjoyed, and sorry that it's a short chapter. 

Sorry for and spelling or grammatical errors.

Love you all!!!