Run

Authors Note: The video at the top doesn't really have anything to do with Bts, but this is one of my favorite videos on YouTube so I just decided to put it there. Enjoy the chapter!         ....................................................................................................................................

Ji Su's POV

I woke up with a headache. Where was I? The last thing that I remember was coming home from school and going to bed right away. Now it looks like I'm in a hospital. A nurse walks in and sees me awake.

"Oh my gosh. Doctor! I need a doctor in here right away!" She yells.

I doctor runs in.

"What is it?"He says.

He looks my way and walks up to me.

"What happened?"I ask.

"Well, long story short you were hit by a car and you've been in a coma for the past two months and sadly you've forgotten the three months before that."He says while he pokes a needle into my arm.

"Your kidding me right?"I say.

My mom walks in with a boy that looks about two years older than me.

My mom comes up to me and hugs me with tears in her eyes.

I'm still sitting there shocked from what I just heard.

I sit there not hugging her back because I can't move my arms. I look at the boy standing behind my mother. When my mother lets me go she steps back and lets the boy come closer to me. He bends down so we're at the same level. He takes my head with both of his hands, one on each side of my head. He then presses his forehead to mine. I'm too focused on the boy to realize that everyone had left the room leaving us alone. He then moves away and kisses my forehead and says these three words..."Don't forget me." Then he turns and leaves me there alone.

"What...Just...Happened?"I ask myself.

I haven't seen that boy since. I barely remember his face anymore.

.................................................................................................................................

When the plane lands I stand up and try to reach my stuff up in the cabinets but I'm too short. Why have I been cursed with shortness. I'm only 5 ft. Blaaaah. Then I feel an arm brush against my hair and see a hand go above my head and start to pull my suitcase down. I turn around as the boy that had the mint hair that was sleeping earlier hands me my suitcase.

"Thank you."I say.

"No problem."He says it like he doesn't care at all. He still looks really tired even though he slept through the entire plane ride. When it looks like he couldn't get any mote tired he closes his eyes and falls on top of me. Just like that. Everyone is staring at us. I turn to him. His head is on my shoulder.

I tap him. He still doesn't wake up. I move into the seat area and start shaking him to try and wake him up. I look at the other members with pleading eyes. They just laugh and continue walking.

"Thanks you guys, you're the best."I say sarcastically.

Once everyone is off of the plane except for us I look annoyingly down at the sleeping figure. This must be the last member of Bts. He actually looks quite innocent while he's sleeping. I remember my sister telling me to never wake Yoongi up otherwise it will be the death of you.

The flight attendants ask us to leave. I have no other choice then to wake him up.

I start tapping him then I yell in his ear. That seems to have worked. His eyes slowly open, his head tilts to look me in the eyes. Once he processes whats happening a sudden fury slips into his eyes. He suddenly starts chasing me. We run out of the plane. I'm trying super hard to run away from him and carry my suitcase at  the same time. I can hear footsteps behind me, but it sounds like there is more than one person. I turn around to see every single member of Bts and a bunch of staff chasing after them telling us to stop running. I don't pay any attention to them because the last member of Bts is still chasing me like an angry gorilla, but skinnier, like a lot skinnier.