Rainy Day(Topp Dogg anyone?)

Yoongi's POV

" You're kidding right?" Ji Su asks.

"No. Do I look like the type of person that would joke about this type of thing?" I asked annoyed.

"You've got a point. Wait, this is crazy. I need to process things." She says in a quick and slightly worried voice.

She closed her eyes and leaned her head back. That's when the rain came. It was pouring. Ji Su opened her eyes. I saw a rush of joy gleam in her eyes. She stood up and walked out from underneath the shelters roof and put her hand out.

"I haven't seen rain in a long time." She starts spinning in circles. 

God, this is cheesy. It's good that we are the only ones here, otherwise I would totally kill her for embarrassing me like this.

"I know what you're thinking." She stops spinning. She is soaking wet.

"You're thinking that I'm super weird and it's good that we are the only people here." She says. Am I that easy to read?

I look into her eyes, they tell a story. They say that she is lost in a world in witch she doesn't belong.

She notices me staring at her and gives me a closed eye smile.

"Hey, do you want to be friends?" She asks.

"U.. Umm, sure, I guess." I stutter.

I notice that she is wearing a white shirt. Shit. Well that's just great. A white t-shirt and water do not mix very well. I take of my jacket and put it around her shoulders, and within seconds I am soaked. Great...

"Thanks." She says.

After a few more minutes the bus arrives and we get on. The bus ride will be about an hour or so.

After about ten minutes of just sitting there awkwardly I feel someone tap my shoulder. It's Ji Su and she's holding up an earbud signalling me to listen to the music that is playing. I put the ear bud in my ear. It's 'Fools' by Troye Sivan but it sounds like a cover. After the song is done I feel something on my shoulder. I look to see Ji Su sleeping with her head on my shoulder. She looks kind of cute when she's sleeping. WAIT!!! What are you thinking Yoongi, you just met her and she's probably going to become your sister! Ugh! This is just annoying.

When we get to our stop I wake Ji Su up but I could tell that she was still half awake. I pay the driver and she thanks him. We get off of the bus and start walking.

"Hey Yoongi." I hear Ji Su say.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I'm tired." She says.

"That's too bad. I'm not carrying you." I say emotionless.

"I never asked you to do that now did I?" She says.

"Hey, I had the weirdest dream." She starts walking slower then tries to catch up to me.

"You're so short, why are your legs so small?" I ask.

"WHY DOES EVERYBODY SAY THAT I AM SO SHORT!?!" She yells.

"Anyways, do you want to know what it was about?" She asks.

I don't respond, partially because I don't really care.

"I'll tell you anyways. So I was walking down this dark alleyway when this random guy came out of nowhere and tried to attack me, but then this masked guy came out of nowhere and beat him up." She says.

"It felt so real." She says and looks up towards the sky.

"Hmm." Is all I say.

Once we reach my apartment I type in the code and we walk in.