3: The Search

Ryder's POV:
Without hesitation, I hit the button on my pup-pad.
Ryder: "PAW Patrol, to the lookout!"
I heard the pups groan "Ryder needs us!" I watch them sleepily walk to the elevator. I wish Chase would use his megaphone. They got changed out and barely made it out the elevator. They finally woke up when they didn't hear Chase.
Marshall: "Uhh where's Chase?"
Ryder: "That's the person we have to find."
Everyone gasped.
Skye: "Noo! We have to find him!"
Ryder: "Zuma said he found something creepy leading to the forest. It would be either Chase or something that caught Chase. I need all paws on deck. Alright! PAW Patrol is on a roll!"
Instead of the pups howling like usual, they made a big, depressed, sleepy groan. They all went down the slide and got their vehicles.
Ryder: "Marshall, check the east side neighborhoods. Rocky get the west. Zuma, you can look for anything unusual at the Bay. Skye, look in the air to see if you see anything unusual. Rubble, come with me to find some clues. Split up!"
Marshall's POV:
Uh oh. This is really scary. Trying to find some demon at 3 AM? This'll be tough. I've been searching and haven't found anything. I pup-tagged Rocky.
Marshall: "Rocky you found anything?"
Rocky: "Unfortunatley, no."
Marshall: "Let's meet back with Ryder!"
Rubble's POV:
We were checking the forest where we saw the red eyes. I've never been more spooked in my life. I was shaking while driving and it made me go out of control.
Ryder: "Rubble!"
I crashed into a tree and got knocked out.
Ryder's POV:
Oh no! Rubble got knocked out. I carefully place him on the back of my ATV and strap him up to make sure he doesn't fall. As I was on my way to Katie's I heard a sound.
Ryder: "Huh?"
I looked around.
Ryder: "Maybe just a rabbit."
I heard the sound again.
Ryder: "Okay who's there?"
Then a figure appeared out of the bushes, it looked like a ghost, except is was black. It had blood red eyes as Zuma described.
Ryder: "Ahh what do you want?"
???: "revenge."
He stabbed Ryder on the back and the chest. Knocking him out dead. Blood laying everywhere.