12: Let's Go!

Zuma's POV:
I'm worried about the pups. What if they don't make it to Sunshine City? Ugh, just too much is going on in my head, I'm really worried about Skye. I walk into her hospital room.
Zuma: "Hey Skye..."
Skye: "Oh hey Zuma... what are you doing here?"
Zuma: "Just came to check on you. I was worried."
Skye: "Awww Zuma that's so sweet!"
Zuma: "T-Thanks. I'm worried about the others too, what if they didn't make it?"
Skye: "Zuma, I'm sure they will. We're the PAW Patrol!"
Zuma: "Yeah, I just hope."
We just sat there for a while. I broke the silence.
Zuma: "Skye, can I tell you something?"
Skye: "Sure."
Zuma: "Skye I've always liked you ever since you joined the PAW Patrol, and now that Chase is a demon, he probably doesn't even like you. I can make sure he doesn't lay a finger on you. If he does, he's dead. Skye, will you be my girlfriend?"
Skye: "I don't know, Zuma. I guess I'll think about it."
Zuma: "Okay Skye. Seeya later."
-------
Rubble's POV:
I didn't know what was happening, we just fell. Then everything started to turn orangish-red and we stop falling.
Rubble: "W-Where are we?"
Everest: "I have no idea..."
Marshall: "FIRE!!!"
Jack: "Oh my god! Where are we?"
Tracker: "it looks like... hell?"
Marshall: "Maybe it is. My water cannons won't do anything to the fire."
Cade: "Well, well, well. Who do we have here?"
All: *gasp*
Rubble: "Give us Chase back!"
Cade: "I'm afraid I can't do that... he's on our side now!"
Marshall: "You're lying! I know for a fact Chase is still positive!"
Cade: "Oh please. Sweetie, do the honors."
All: "Sweetie!!?"
Sweetie: "Yes. And now it's time to kill you all once and for all."
Cade: "Good. I'll be back later."
Sweetie's POV:
I do hate the pups, but killing people is wrong. I-I just don't know what side to take! You know what, I still like Chase but I think Skye deserves her better.
Everest: "Do it already! Just kill us!"
Sweetie: "I won't. It's wrong. I have a way to get you guys out and I can transport you guys to Sunshine City in a giffy."
Marshall: "Wow you have changed. Thanks."
Sweetie: "No problem. No go before Cade comes back!"
Sweetie opened up a portal that goes to Sunshine City, they all stepped in...
------
Rocky's POV:
Phew, Sweetie didn't catch me. I look down at the whole and all the fire and stuff is gone. Maybe it was some kind of portal? But how am I gonna get to Sunshine City to save my friends? Wait, I know who can help!

The pups are on their way to Sunshine City to save the world! But have completely forgotten about Rocky. How will this all turn out? Tune in tomorrow.