7: Demons

Everest's POV:
I wake up. Ugh, what happened? All I remember is the kitties jumping us then everything turned black. I look around. Thank God nobody's dead. Zuma and Skye are seriously injured, other than that, Tracker seems totally fine.
Everest: "Tracker? How did you not get hit?"
Tracker: "Fácil. I dealt with them kitties. They're dead on the floor."
Everest: "But Skye and Zuma! They're not feeling so well. Skye seems the most hurt because she was in the air and her helicopter malfunctioned. Her copter is absolutely destroyed and the airbags came out. But luckily Zuma's vehicle is just fine but he is just a little less hurt than Skye."
Tracker: "I'll tow Zuma's vehicle and you drive place them on your Sled."
Everest: "My Sled won't be secure enough. It doesn't have seat belt straps."
Tracker: "Hmm, wait! Marshall and Rocky! We'll get them to come over her if they're still alive! Skye goes in Marshall's EMT truck and Zuma goes in Rocky's garbage- I mean recycling truck. Once we get that junk out of it."
Everest: "I'll try calling them!"
-------
Rocky's POV:
We arrive to Katie's shop for her to treat Rubble. We walk in and there's nothing there. When we walk in her office, we see Cali on the floor, dead and Katie holding a knife.
Jake: "Woah woah woah! Chill out dudette!"
Marshall: "Yeah Katie! What's your problem!"
Rubble: "T-Those demos must've gotten to her."
Then she started screaming like a maniac and running at us, uh oh, we're doomed.
----------
Chase's POV:
I can't stop the darkness inside me. I'm a demon on the outside, but in my heart and brain, my good side stays in there and it can't escape. Skye is probably dead! Or the whole PAW Patrol! All cause of the stupid brothers. If my brothers were demons then why would I join the PAW Patrol anyway... all I did was put more lives in danger.
-------------
Everest: "They won't answer! They're dead!"
Tracker: "Okay. Let's go the hospital in Barkingburg. I'm pretty sure they're alive."
Everest: "I hope."
They drive to the entering gate. They were stopped by guards.
Guard: "Who are you?"
Everest: "Everest and Tracker from the PAW Patrol."
A second guard comes in with a scanner.
Guard: "They're demon free. Let's go."
Everest: "Phew you're right. Now we need to get to the vet."
---------
Marshall's POV:
If we don't act fast now, we're as good as dead. She was coming closer and closer. We were all sweating like crazy. Then Rocky started to freak out.
Rocky: "Ugh I'm so sweaty and wet! Agh!!"
He started jumping around, making a cupboard break and hit demon Katie on the head.
Marshall: "Great thinking Rocky! Let's move!"
Rocky: "Huh?"
Jake: "I'm going to try to call Everest. Hopefully she's still not mad at me."
------------
Everest's POV:
Tracker: "Everest are you gonna ask for help?"
Everest: "Yeah but I don't see anyone. Maybe they're all hiding in their houses."
Tracker: "We could look from above, but Skye's helicopter is destroyed."
Everest: "That's it! You're a chihuahua! The smallest dog breed ever! You can fit in the wings! Fly up and see where the hospital is."
Tracker: "Oy oy oy. I don't think that's a very good idea..."
Everest: "Cmon, please."
Tracker: "Fine. I'll do it for the PAW Patrol!"
Everest's POV:
So much going on... Ryder, dead. Jake. I don't know. Marshall, the love of my life, probably dead.
Tracker's POV:
This is super scary! Welp, after a few tries I got the used to it. It's similar to using my cables.
Tracker: "Woohoo! I love to fly!"
Everest: "Tracker just tell me where the hospital is."
Tracker: "It's allí!"
Everest: "Huh?"
Tracker: "Allí means there. Don't you know?"
Everest: "Uh duh, you taught us how to sa it. I mean where?"
Tracker: *facepalm* "Southwest."
------------
Jake: "Okay! We're out! Lemme pull out my phone."
....
Everest: "Jake!"
Jake: "Everest! I'm so sorry about everything!"
Everest: "It's alright."
Jake: "Where are you?"
Everest: "Barkingburg. We're at the vet to treat Skye and Zuma."
Jake: "What happened?"
Everest: "There were some demons and Skye's helicopter crashed."
Jake: "Oh. That's bad. We're on our way."
Katie: "Not so fast!"
All: "Uh oh."