10: It's Going Down

Ambie's POV:
After we retreated, it turned into pure hell. The sky was reddish-orange, destruction everywhere. I just hope those pups find the scientist I'm talking about...
---------
Tracker's POV:
My sensitive ears woke me up. I adjust myself and I remember what's been going on. I look out the window and see a demon pup attack Jake.
Tracker: "Jake!!!"
I quickly ran out the car to help him.
Tracker: "I-It's too late..."
The gas station clerk saw everything and ran outside.
Clerk: "Everything alright?"
Tracker: "NO! Jake is dead and we have no way of going to Sunshine City!"
Clerk: "Sunshine City, eh? What do you need there?"
Tracker: "We're looking for a scientist pup that can find out a way to stop these demons."
Clerk: "I guess I can help you my boss doesn't pay me enough anyways."
Tracker: "¡Gracias! Vamanos!"
Marshall's POV:
I wake up and look around. Oh, we're still in that small car Jake rented. I slowly unwrap my hands around Everest and I look to see some man with glasses driving. Wait... that's not Jake!
Marshall: "Who are you?"
Tracker: "Calm down Marshall!"
Marshall: "No! It's a stranger!"
This caused everyone else to wake up and freak out as well.
Tracker: "¡CÁLLENSE TODOS!"
Everybody shut their mouth instantly.
Tracker: "Let me explain. While we were sleeping, Jake went to pump his gas. And then one of the demons came and killed him and the gas station clerk came to help us get there."
Everest: "No! Jake!"
Everyone started to tear up but Everest was sobbing the most.
Everest: "H-He took care of me!"
Marshall: "It's alright, Everest, we went through the same thing. We lost Ryder and Tracker lost Carlos."
Everest: "I-I guess you're right, but it'll take me time to get over it."
Everest tried to smile but couldn't.
-------
Chase's POV:
I can't belive I'm hurting my own friends... I'm trying to stay positive but the demon side in my body won't allow me to do what I think.
Jax: "I spotted them at the gas station and I killed the driver. They shouldn't be getting there any time soon."
Cade: "Well done, Jax. Once we get our hands on those pups, we'll rule the world!"
Jax: "Cade look! A pup!"
Cade: "Who are you?"
Sweetie: "I'm Sweetie, the royal pup of Barkingburg. I heard that Chase is a demon, I hate the PAW Patrol as well! I've always planned on destroying them. I've had the biggest crush on Chase now that he's a demon he'll never like Skye! Please make me a demon!"
Cade: "Bruh, you're the royal pup. We'll never accept you."
Jax: "Umm Cade, she's way different than that "nice and polite" kind of pup, look."
Jax hands Cade an article that says Sweetie, the Royal Pup of Barkingburg nearly takes down the whole PAW Patrol!
Cade: "Hm, I'm impressed. You're in!"
-------------
Skye: "Ugh my head hurts. Where am I? Zuma? Zuma! Wake up!"
Zuma: "W-Where am I..."
Then some vets come in.
Vet: "You're finally awake."
Skye: "What are we doing here?"
Vet: "Well, you guys have been attacked by those mysterious demons. Skye's injuries are way more severe, since she was in the air and her copter crashed. Zuma you're gonna be alright for the next day and you're ready to go."
Zuma: "Sweet! But where are the rest?"
Vet: "They went to Sunshine City."
Skye: "What? Why?"
Vet: "I honestly don't know."
Skye: "Lemme call them. No response. My pup-tag must've been broken from the fall!"
Zuma: "Hopefully mine still works..."

.
.
.
.