23: The Fight (Finale Part 2)

Before reading this, I suggest you read my latest chapter of "Discussions" first. If you are reading this late or after I have completed this series, read the one that says "Changing Up My Stories".This might also be a short chapter too.

Chase and Cade were both ready to fight. Skye was whispering "no" while shaking her head. The rest wer shocked.

Chase's POV:
I can't believe I'm doing this... I'll do it for my friends, for Marshall!
Cade: "Make the first move, punk."
I took that opportunity and head butted him straight in the stomach. Then we started scratching, biting, etc.

Zuma's POV:
I can't believe this is all happening dude... Cade and Chase are going at it. They scratching each other and everything. It's a pretty fair fight to be honest, nobody is getting the advantage. Then, they got tired of pulling on the same old moves again. Chase was tired out, but since Cade's a demon, he's not tired at all.
Cade: "Give Up, Chasey?" He said, mocking Skye.
Chase was surprised Cade wasn't even tired.

Chase's POV:
HOW IN THE WORLD IS HE NOT TIRED?? We've been going at it for 15 minutes straight! You know what? I'm gonna end this. Right here, right now. I grabbed a gun out of that military pup, I think her name is Digi or Daga, anyways, I steal it from her.
Digi: "Hey! Give it back! You might not know how to use it!!"
I ignored her. I ran at Cade with all my speed. I jumped up and shot him. It's all over. I used my last bits of energy so I passed out. Everything turned black. I just heard Skye y'all "Chase!" And then, yeah.

(I'M MOST LIKELY GONNA WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER ON COMPUTER BECAUSE I CANT TAKE THIS!! (Read the Discussion I told you to you'll know.)