21: Normal?

Everest's POV:
We ran far enough. I hope that demon didn't follow us. I can't believe this! Chase is a demon, Marshall and Jack are dead, and Skye looks very hurt. If only Marshall was here to check on her. Too bad Katie's dead. Nearly everyone is dead in Adventure Bay as well so what's the point? I miss my Marshallmellow. We ran all the way to the family that called us.
Skye: "Guys.. let's go."
Rocky: "It's okay, Skye. They're not bad like him."
Elizabeth: "That's what I was trying to tell her."
Skye: "Fine, I'm sorry, I guess I was just too afraid of your husband. Anyways, how are we gonna do this?"
Elizabeth: "There's my car, hopefully it didn't burn with the house."
They walked over to the driveway next to the collapsed house. A piece of Marshall's fur was seen and they all whimpered. Luckily the car was okay.
Elizabeth: "Few, let's go!"
---
Everyone was settled in the 2013 Cadillac Escalade.
Elizabeth: "So, where to?"
Skye: "We need to find Chase!"
Elizabethh: "How? Isn't he a demon?"
Digi: "Yes, this may sound dangerous, but we must find him. It's the only way we can stop him."
Kayla: "B-But the PAW Patrol Puppies are gonna die!"
Rocky: "I can assure you we won't."
Elizabeth: "So how does this work??"
Max: "The only way to save Chase is if someone he cares about the most is with him, Skye was with him earlier at the hospital, that brang back his positive side, he was able to talk again. But that didn't eliminate the demon in him. She needs to stay with him longer."
Elizabeth: "Okay, if my kids are hurt you're paying for the medical bills."
Max: "Trust me, nobody will get hurt."
Chase's POV:
They put me back into the cage. This time it's stronger. Now it's time to use my demon. I couldn't control it at first, but I think Skye did something. I don't know how but I can control my inner demon, it can no longer control me. I activated my demon to break the cage again. I opened up a portal and headed out. I need to find Skye. With a few minutes of looking, I found her! I get on top of the car.
Chase: "Skye! Skye!"
Skye: "Chase! You're normal again!"
Chase: "For now."
Skye's wide smile dropped a bit.
Skye: "What do you mean?"
Chase: "I still have a demon inside me, I can control it at least."
Zuma: "Well that's good."
Then Chase started twitching and his eyes turned red. He shook is head and they turned back to normal.
Rubble: "Y-You said you can still control it..."
Chase: "I-I can! I don't know what's happening!"
Max: "Did you activate your demon?"
Chase: "Yeah when I tried to escape."
Max: "If you use it then the demon takes control of you!!"
Skye: "Chase!!"