9: On Our Way

Marshall: There's barely any room for us in this piece of junk!"
Jake: "Well this is what they gave us!"
Everest: "Well Zuma and Skye are hurt how will they fit?"
Jake: "They're staying in Barkingburg 'till they start to feel better. Let's get moving."
Tracker: "Dude there's 6 of us in a 4 seater car!"
Jake: "Yeah sure it's a freaking Mini Cooper! But try to make room. Two pups can sit in the front."
Marshall and Everest volunteered to sit in the front.
Jake: "And then three of you in the back, see? Not that hard, right? You guys okay?"
Pups: "N-"
Jake: "Great! Let's get going!"
Ambie's POV:
How come my army of over 1,000 troops are getting destroyed by just 3 demons? I'm pretty sure one is Chase I just need to find the right one. Those demons aren't even getting hurt and we're losing A LOT of troops. My assistant, Arty came up to me.
Arty: "Ambie what are we gonna do?"
Ambie: "We're gonna have to retreat."
Arty: "What in the world!?! We can't just give up!"
Ambie: "ARTY! Listen! We're losing hundreds of soldiers and just the three of them are battling us UNTOUCHED!"
Arty: "But do you read the news? The whole world is now depending on us!"
Ambie: "But now the world is gonna have to depend on those pups and Tracker..."
Arty: "Ambie you good? Seems like you have a soft side for this "Tracker" guy."
Ambie: "What? No! Ambie does not have no soft side! And I told you to tell the troops to retreat!"
Arty: "Right!"
------
Jax: "Cade you go find those pups, we need em dead."
Cade: "On it."
Chase: "Looks like they're giving up!"
Jax: "All we need is the pups dead and the world is ours!!!"
------
Jake's POV:
It's a really long drive... all of the pups are asleep and I'm half asleep. I decided to stop at a gas station to fuel up the car, get a coffee, and probably some treats for the pups. When I leave the store with the snacks, I put them in the car and begin to pump my gas. Then I hear something strange.
Jake: "Pups? Any of you guys awake? Huh, still asleep. Who's there?"
There was no one but the gad station clerk around.
Jake: "Show yourself! Wait, we're in Barkingburg! Sweetie if you're doing this it's not funny."
Jax: "I'm not Sweetie."
Jake: "AHHHHH!"

.
.
.
.
.