15: Targeted

Marshall's POV:
I can't belive we are actually gonna save the world today, well, in 2 days because that's how long it takes to get from Sunshine City to Barkingburg. It was around 11:37 PM and mostly everyone was asleep, except for me. I was looking out the window. I kiss Everest's forehead as she peacefully sleeps. This is gonna be a fun journey.
-------
Skye's POV:
I was in shock. Chase is being controlled! I must stop these demons! I'm feeling better now.
Skye: "Can I go?"
Vet: "I would, but unfortunately you have to stay, those demons are targeting you!"
Skye: *sighs* "I guess. I just wish I had a way to contact the pups because my Pup-Tag's jammed!"
Vet: "Maybe you can call them on the phone."
Skye: "Well, the pup-tags don't nessecarily have numbers. I'll just sit back and wait. I hope Chase is okay..."
---------
Cade: "Did you kill Skye yet?"
Chase: "I almost did, but that stupid good side of my mind got in the way."
Cade: "Dang it! I should've known. The only way to stop a demon is if someone who cares about you convinces you..."
Chase: "Maybe we need another plan? I know I c- LEAVE SKYE ALONE!! I WILL NOT HURT HER!- Oh yeah? What are you gonna do about it?"
Cade: "I'll send Jax down to kill the cockapoo."
Chase: "Great.- NOOOOOOOOO!"
-----------
Jack's POV:
I woke up. It was around 7 PM. Welp, one more day to go. I see Rubble's already awake.
Rubble: *yawns* "When's breakfast?"
Jack: *chuckles* "Maybe it is a bit too early for breakfast. I need to get ready somehow."
Rubble: "The PAW Patroller is half-RV, there's a sink down there."
Jack: "Thanks."
Everest's POV:
I woke up with Marshall's arms around me. Aww, he's so protective. I try not to wake him up by moving his arms, but he did.
Marshall: *yawns* "Morning, sweetie."
Everest: "Morning, Marshall! Hey Jack!"
Jack: "Morning pups! How did everyone sleep?"
The conversation caused everyone else to wake up.
Zuma: "Best sleep ever. Let's make this day a good one. I remember Ryder bought he Pup Pup Boogie portable version so we can play in here."
They all whimper everytime Ryder is mentioned.
Rocky: "I miss Ryder so much..."
Everest: "Do you know how hard it is? I had to find out BOTH of my owners have died! I miss Jake and Ryder."
Tracker: "I-I miss Carlos. He was a great pal. I can't belive I lost him... those demons are stupid! Oh yeah, we'll kill 'em off for sure."
Jack: "Let's just hope, pal. Let's just hope."
----------
Ambie was looking out the camera monitors in Barkingburg.
Ambie: "This is a madhouse! I hope the pups make it. Please, Tracker. Make it. Do it for us."
Arty: "Hey Ambie."
Ambie shook.
Ambie: "I told you NOT to do that to me!"
Arty: "Sorry. Still daydreaming about Tracker, eh?"
Ambie grabbed a glock and loaded it, making Arty flinch.
Arty: "I'm sorry!"
Ambie: "I'm just playing with you."
Arty: "Phew. I got you breakfast!"
------
Skye's POV:
I was chilling on my hospital bed, when he heard strange noises.
Skye: "What was that?"
Vet: "We'll check it out."
...
It had been 5 minutes and he vets had still not come back. Then the power came out. I screamed to the top of my lungs. I grabbed a flashlight and started looking. I tripped over something and I fell in, ketchup? Has anyone been eating lunch in here? But when I got up, it wasn't ketchup. It was ... BLOOD? I looked down. The three vets that were with me. Dead. I knew it was the demons. I had enough.
Skye: "YOU STUPID MOTHERF**KER COME HERE NOW!"
Jax: "Miss me?"
Skye: "YOU!!! YOU GUYS DID SOMETHING TO CHASE?"
Jax: "Maybe we did, maybe we didn't. We're here to eliminate you."
Skye: "Oh no you won't!"
Skye threw the flashlight at him but he dodged it.
Jax: "That all you got?"
Skye needed to think fast now. He was coming closer and closer. She took off her disabled pup-tag and threw it at him. It broke to pieces and electrocuted him. Then he started getting up. He looked scarier than before.
Jax: "NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THAT TO ME!! YOU WILL PAY!"
Skye's POV:
Welp, this is it.
Third Person:
The demon crept closer and closer, with sharp fangs with blood pointing at her. But then, Jax was tackled.
??: "Get outta here!"
Skye took the oppurtunity and ran. She did not know who saved her. Be she escaped the hospital and it soon blew up.

Who could've saved her? The pups? Tune in tomorrow to find out!