19: The Burning House

Jack's POV:
Marshall came back with his firefighter suit on, but he didn't look too well.
Jack: "Marshall are you okay?"
Marshall stayed silent with an evil grin.
Rubble: "D-Do you think he got demonitized?"
Jack: "I don't know. Marshall, stop playing games."
Marshall showed his sharp teeth causing everyone to freak out.
Rocky: "RUN!!!"
All of the pups and Jack ran for their lives, but Marshall was too fast.
Rubble: "What do we do?"
Max: "Wait... a demon can get cured when someone he cares about is around him. Everest, you try."
Everest: "O-Okay."
She slowly walks towards Marshall, with the demon version of him keeping that deadly smile.
Everest: "M-Marshall?"
Marshall: "Hehehe.."
Everest: "Are you okay?"
She walked closer and Marshall jumped on her.
Everest: "MARSHALL!"
Marshall noticed her being scared, and Marshall got knocked out the spell.
Marshall: "What happened?"
Max: "You were a demon but Everest cured you." Max said, pointing to the shaking pup.
Marshall: "OMG!! Everest did I scare you? I'm so sorry!"
Everest: "It's okay."
They share a kiss.
All: "Awww!"
Marshall: "Okay s- OH WAIT! THE FIRE! Gotta go!"
Marshall ran to the burning house.
Ambie's POV:
Me, Arty, and 3 other troops are searching around, looking for the fled suspect.
Arty: "I-I'm s-s-soo scared..."
Ambie: "Grow up, kid."
Soldier: "So what do we do?"
Ambie: "We split up. You guys take the east, me and Arty will take the west since he wants to be a little kid."
Arty: "W-What??? Noooo."
Ambie: "Let's go! And watch out for any demons, it's very late at night so anything can happen.
Marshall's POV:
I slowly walk inside burning house, with my water cannons on auto-spray. I was surprised to hear some whimpers from the basement. And I realised, that's where the fire is coming from. I activate my gas mask and slowly walk down there as my water cannons were spaying everything down. But then one collapsed for being to weak and I fell all the way down. My water cannons have broken, I'm really hurt, and there's A LOT of fire, and some is coming close to me. I look and see Skye.
Marshall: "S-Skye??"
Skye: "Marshall! Please help me!"
I managed to get up.
Marshall: "My water cannons broke and the only way out is by going through the back door, which has flames covered all over it."
Skye: "This is it..."
Marshall: "No it's not! Ruff ruff! Pups, are you there?"
Zuma: "Hey Marshall, Zuma here!"
Marshall: "Zuma I need help. I found Skye, and we're trapped. Come fast. You're the water pup so you know what to do."
Zuma: "On it!"
Zuma's POV:
We needed to act fast and ASAP.
Zuma: "Okay guys. We're all gonna go to the PAW Patroller and Robo-dog will drive us to a nearby lake."
Rubble: "B-But there's demons in there!"
Zuma: "I called one of Ambie's troops."
Then we saw a pup in military clothes run to us.
Digi: "Hi! I'm Digi. I'm a female military pup ready to serve you!"
Zuma's jaw dropped.
Digi: "Is he okay?"
Rocky: "ZUMA!!"
Zuma: "What what? Oh, here's the plan. We try to get to our personal bus called the PAW Patroller, but there's demons there so we need you to protect us.
Digi: "Okay! I got a automatic AK-47."
Jack: "Everyone follow me!"
Jack and Digi were in front while everyone else followed.
Rubble: "I-I'm scared!"
Rocky: "Yeah, we totally don't get that, Rubble."
Then, Tracker pops up outta no where.
Tracker: "Hola amigos..."
All: "TRACKER!!"
Digi reloaded her gun and was aiming at Tracker.
Rocky: "Digi wait!!"
She had already shot Tracker. His body turned normal.
Everest: "Tracker was a normal pup! He was just demonetized."
Digi: "Oh my god! I am so sorry!"
Then, Tracker's eyes closed Zuma put a paw around Digi's shoulder.
Zuma: "It's okay, you didn't know."
Digi: *sigh* "I feel so bad!"
Jack: "GUYS!! Marshall and Skye could die now!"
Zuma: "Yeah let's hurry on to the PAW Patroller!"
-----
Cade's POV:
Yes, my plan was successful. They have shot Tracker. 1 down, 6 more to go.
Cade: "Jax, I'd like you to go catch them. We need Skye and Marshall dead before they get here!"
Jax: "What about Chase?"
Cade: "I'll watch him."
Jax: "Okay, boss."
---------
The family were in tears. Their father has just left them and they are left with nothing. No home. Nothing.
Kayla: "Mommy where are we gonna go?"
Elizabeth: "Don't worry honey."
Elizabeth brought out her phone.
On the PAW Patroller.
Everyone had got on, with Digi looking out the windows to find any demons, Zuma was just staring at her.
Rocky: "Zuma can we talk? Over there?"
Zuma: "O-Okay."
Rocky: "You like Digi."
Zuma: "What??? No!"
Rocky: "Yes you do, you've been staring at her for the past five minutes!"
Zuma: "Fine, I like her. Please don't tell her!"
Then, a call went up on the touch screen.
Elizabeth: "Hello PAW Patrol, we're currently stranded with dangerous demons on the loose. Could you guys come save us?"
Jack: "We're kinda in another mission. Our friends are about to die soo..."
Elizabeth: "We'll die too!"
Rocky: "I have an idea! Stay by the burning house. We're coming there in a sec."
Digi: "Hello, this is Digi. We need a troop to protect a family at a burning house, thanks ."
Marshall's POV:
Where could they be? The fire is getting closer and closer. I'm shaking and Skye is crying. Hurry up guys!

Dis is my longest chapter :P