20: Deaths

Marshall's POV:
WHERE IN THE WORLD ARE THEY?  I TOLD THEM TO HURRY AND ME AND SKYE ARE ABOUT TO DIE!!! Sorry, I got mad. We were scared for our life. God must be watching us, because as the fire was about to touch us, my water cannons magically started working again. I was spraying all the way to the back door where we can escape. Then it malfunctions again.
Marshall: "Great."
Skye: "How are we gonna get out of here?"
Marshall: "You can."
Skye: "What do you mean?"
Marshall: "There's a gap between the door and the fire. You can fit through. My water cannons didn't work long enough  for it to be that big."
Skye: "I-I can't leave you here."
Marshall: "Take my puptag. Here, call them when you get out."
Skye: "But.."
Marshall: "The fire's getting closer! GO NOW!"
Skye quickly ran through the door. He smiled one last time as the fire touched his fur and burned him to death.
Skye's POV:
I can't believe it. Marshall risked his life to save mine. I was still very hurt and I still lost a lot of fur, but I think I am okay to walk. Ugh, his collar size barely fits me. It moves around like a key chain. When I was walking, I found the family that... NO!
Skye: "GET AWAY FROM ME!"
Elizabeth: "We won't hurt you! Sorry for my husband!"
Skye: "Sorry, I can't trust you guys."
All three of the kids made puppy eyes.
Skye: "Sorry, it's not gonna fool me."
I ran far enough to where they won't find me. I activate my- well, Marshall's pup tag.
Everest: "MARSHALL! YOU'RE OKAY!"
Skye: "Actually, I-It's Skye."
Zuma: "SKYE!! We're sorry! We got caught up in demon business we couldn't come in time. Did you guys make it out?"
Skye: "I did."
Everest: "What about Marshall?"
Skye: "He didn't make it... he gave me his collar before the fire took over him."
Everest: "NOOOOO!"
She then bursted into tears.
Skye: "Can you guys pick me up?"
Jack: "We're on our way!"
Digi's POV:
I was watching every single window, searching for something suspicious. Then the PAW Patroller shook.
Rubble: "What's going on??"
Rocky: "Is this some kind of earthquake?"
Then Jax showed up out of no where.
Jax: "Hello, Pups."
Jack: "YOU!"
Jax: "QUIET HUMAN! Or you'll die!"
Jack: "I won't let you guys touch them!"
Jax: "Are you sure you want to die?"
Jack: "I'll risk my lives for them."
Jax: "Let it be that, then."
Jack: "Pups, RUN!!!"
All of them ran while Jax killed Jack. The demon Shepherd slowly faded away.