Publicist In The Making

Thank you, for all the feedback for the first three chapters. Enjoy the new update!!!

Some of us are meant for change but Blair is finding it hard to adapt to life at N.Y.U she doesn't have her minions to make her feel like she rules the world. I've tried to call her in between classes and work calls to make sure she's okay and all she can tell me about is the lack of class at N.Y.U. She's being a little overdramatic, but then again that's Blair. I've cleared my schedule to have lunch with her every Wednesday to catch up and keep her sane. So, far it doesn't look like it's working. On top of juggling my class load and keeping up with Gina's meeting's, I have to keep up with the van der Woodsen drama.

Serena finally confronted Lily about not going to Brown and to say Lily didn't take it well would be an understatement. Serena begged me to join her for lunch to voice her frustration.

 Serena begged me to join her for lunch to voice her frustration

"You spent the whole day job scouting?" I ask in disbelief. Serena has never voiced an interest in working, but she is determined to do things her own way.

"I'm proving to my mom that I will find myself in my own way and going to Brown just isn't for me right now."

"I'm taking it by your frustration that you didn't get a job." I state the obvious.

"Not even an internship! They basically want me to come to their parties but not to work for them." Serena and enter the restaurant. I feel for her. Getting others to take you seriously is hard especially with how our families raised or didn't raise us. They gave us all the connections to get into the right schools, societies, but nothing on how to get a job on our own.

"Don't give up, you've only been doing it for one day. Someone will want to give you a job." We take our seats and focus on the menu. Well, I focused and Serena couldn't help but listen in on the conversation from the table next to us. I have no idea who the girl is but it sounds like her publicist is a real bitch. Gina may be pushy but she never makes me do anything I don't want to do.

"Oh, great did you call them?" Serena and I both turn around and notice the swarm of paparazzi is outside the restaurant.

"Olivia, calm down." Oh, it's that actress from the Vampire Knights movies.

"Don't tell me to calm down. Why do you always do this?"

"Excuse me?" Serena jumps in. I sit back and enjoy the show.

"What?" Olivia can tell that she is coming off a little rude. "I'm sorry, that was really rude. Uh, yes, hi."

"Don't worry about it. Um, just go through the kitchen, make a left at the freezer and then a right. It will put you out on Sullivan. They were following me around for a while, so I learned the back exits everywhere."

"Wow, Thanks. You're Serena, right?" Serena nods

"Um, I loved your dress at the Met ball. And you're Ella Bass. You're on every billboard and magazine cover. I love your work."