Party and a Wedding

I️ Love Dorota and Vanya together. They're are goals.

After dealing with the drama that happened with Elizabeth coming out as a fraud to Chuck and I Serena still had the energy to plan a surprise party for Nate. Chuck has barely spoken a word to me about what went down and instead he keeps meeting with Jack begging him to give back the Empire. So, far nothing has changed Jack's mind but that won't stop Chuck. Nate's party also marks the day that Val is coming to town. Serena was thrilled when I told her Val would be in town. She insisted that I bring him stating that the more people to kill in the game of assassin the better thrill. Val was thrilled when I said we would be attending Nate's birthday party, he's thrilled to get to know my friend more.

"I've been to a few surprise parties, but never one where everyone kills each other." Val clutches Nate's gift.

"It's actually the second party I've been to that involves killing people." I state nonchalantly and Val stares at me with a hint of fear in his eyes.

"What? And why?"

"When I was, younger Blair had the idea of having her birthday set around the idea of choosing her royal court and those unworthy where symbolical beheaded by having whip cream sprayed in their face."

"She did that as a child?"

"Yeah, Blair um. She takes some warming up before realizing how amazing she is." Val nods in understanding. We make it to Eleanor's penthouse and see the party is in full swing, but I still the guest of honor.

"E, I'm so called you're here. It's nice to see you again Val." Val kisses Serena on the cheek.

" Val kisses Serena on the cheek

"Great job, S. This is amazing. Where's Nate? Val and I have the perfect gift for him." I look around wondering where golden boy is.

Serena bites her lip and I can see a look of unease. "Um, he should be here soon." I nod and Val and I head over to place our gift down. We mingle with the other guest.

"Dan, you remember Val."

"How couldn't I. Nice to see you, man." They do that whole bro hug thing that makes no sense to me, but it means they're somewhat friends.

"Same to you Dan, this is a great party."

"Yeah, Serena really outdid herself. Hey, if you're going to be here for a while, would the two of you be interested in a double date at the neighborhood theater with Vanessa and me?" Val can't hide the smile on his face. He's been wanting to get to know my friends more since Thanksgiving. I've met his friends over the years and they're amazing, now it's my turn.

"We would love to. I'm actually going to be here for the week so let us know when and we can do dinner before."

"Sounds great man. Actually, here's my number so Ella doesn't have to be the messenger all the time." I laugh at Dan's quick way of trying to make more guy friends.