A Royal Date

Some have voiced an interest in Ella being paired with Louis, but I just don't see it as a possibility. Ella as this moment is still madly in love with Val, but who knows she still has time to find someone else to love. I'll keep you all guessing who she may end up with.

Blair couldn't stop texting me as Val and I were driven to the restaurant. She was upset to find out her prince turned out to be the driver. I see nothing wrong with it, the guy is still handsome, admires the same things that she does, him having no title of prince may be a good thing. Apparently, things are getting worse by the minute since Serena now is on the date with a prince. Blair is fuming mad as Val and I arrived. She stormed out of her seat and ran to my side.

"This night is horrible E!"

"Blair, breathe, Val and I just got here and you're already freaking out."

"Everything is ruined

"Everything is ruined. Serena is on the date with my prince and I'm stuck with his driver, who is nothing like I thought he was." I place my hands on her shoulders to calm her down.

"Please, Blair, don't ruin this night for you. Even if Louis is a driver, he still had great taste in art and you're attracted to him."

"Yeah, but..."

"No buts. Val and I canceled our plans to be here to support you, the least you could do is try and act civil at dinner. Now introduce me to Louis and the prince." Blair reluctantly took my hand and walked Val and me to the table. Instantly everyone stood to shake each other's hands and saying hello. Val was at ease with these complete strangers and my crazy friends.

"Blair and Serena informed us that you are a supermodel." Louis states with a smile.

"Yes, I've been modeling since I was fifteen."

"So, young, to know what you want. Do you have interest in other things?" The prince asks as our food is placed in front of us.

"I dabbled in running my family business."

"What business is that?"

"Bass Industries, it's an international real-estate and construction company."

"Ella's being too modest, she was the best CEO the company has ever seen. She raised their stock market by 10% in the time she took over and that was only at the age of 18." Serena can't stop gushing about me.

"How fascinating. A woman who is as beautiful as she is smart." Louis complements. I can feel Val stiffen a bit and I place my hand on his leg reassuring him that he has nothing to worry about.

"How long have the three of you known each other?" The prince asks pointing to Serena, Blair and me.

"I've known Serena since we were babies, and we met Ella through school when we were five. We've been inseparable ever since."