What The Chuck?

I'm excited about when everyone is back in New York. So much drama and Ella giving it to everyone like it is. Thank you, to all for your votes and comments. I love reading about what you have to say.

Serena and I spent the rest of our day searching for Chuck at all the bars in town. He must be one of them or someone could have seen him or know where he stays. I can't believe my brother got himself into so much trouble that he was robbed at gunpoint. I wish he would have called and told me he was alright. When we find, him I'm going to hug him and then I'm going to kill him. How dare he make me worry like this, I get everyone else, but never me. I should mean more to him than that. He better has a good explanation for this or I will shoot him again myself.

Serena asked to speak with the owner of yet another bar and I showed him the picture we have of Chuck hoping it would ring a bell.

"Our friend saw him around here this morning. He has an intimate relationship with alcohol, so we figured we'd check all the bars first." Serena tries to keep the mood light and I'm doing everything not to freak out.

"He doesn't drink here, but he looks very much like my new waiter."

"Is he an American, from New York?" I ask desperately

"All I know is he came to Paris from, uh, Prague with my nice." Hearing Prague fills my heart with joy. That's the last place I knew Chuck was at, so there must be hope this waiter and he are the same person.

"Well, if he's who we think he is, he could be in a lot of trouble. We need to talk to him." Serena pleads.

"He doesn't do much talking, especially about himself." That's it time to pull out the big guns.

"Please sir, we've spent all day going to every bar in the city looking for him. He's my twin brother and he's all I have left in this world of my biological family. And this is our step-sister, we are very worried about him. So, please if you know anything please." I plead one last time. The man finally caves and gives us the address to his niece's apartment where we hope to find Chuck alive and well.

__________________________________
My heart is racing the whole ride there. I keep going through scenarios of what if's. I can't lose another person in my life this soon. Chuck has been with me since the beginning. Losing him will be like losing apart of myself, and I've just recently pieced myself together. If I break one more time, I don't know what I'm going to do with myself. Serena holds my hand as we stand in front of the apartment. We knock on the door together waiting to see who greets us.

Chuck opens the door and he looks shocked to see us. Tears fill my eyes as I see him safe and sound.

"It's really you." I state trying to keep myself together.

"Who's here?" Serena and I look over his shoulder and see a beautiful blonde girl who we can guess is the niece of the bar owner.

"Oh, hi. I'm Serena van der Woodsen."

"And I'm Ella Bass. We're sorry to show up like this. We've just been looking for Chuck everywhere." I smile at my brother waiting for him to acknowledge our existence.

"Henry, what are they talking about?" Who the hell is Henry? I lock eyes with my brother and he quickly looks away.

"I don't know. The man you're looking for is not here." Chuck shuts the door in our face and I'm left in utter shock. I never thought once in my whole life that Chuck would treat me like this. How dare he act like he doesn't know me! After everything, I've done for him and supported him in and he acts like I'm something so easy to forget. He is so dead.