B, E, and S Take Europe

Sorry for the long overdue update, I've been busy with school. Thank you, again for all who have voted, commented, and added these storeis. It means the world to me that you all are enjoying this and see how amazing Ella is. She is defeantly someone I've loved writing. When I take long breaks in between updates it's because I want to give you all the best quality chapter that I can. Enjoy the new chapter and stay tuned for the drama to roll in.

__________________________________
The moment we landed in Europe, the three of us tore up the town. I enjoyed my off days with my best friends, shopping until we drop and gorging in the best food. I was saddened when I had to start work and leave their side, but the moment I stepped foot on the first runway I never stopped. I walked the most shows in my modeling career. I'm able to breathe for the first time in years. I no longer had the pressure of Bass Industries shareholders breathing down my neck. I'm finally free to live the life I've always wanted, and one that I made myself.

Of course, I kept my word on getting S and B seats to all my shows. They loved feeling so important to be in the room with Fashion's powerhouses. B practically fainted when I introduced her to Karal Lagerfeld. I loved knowing that for the first time I had my own support team sitting in the crowd cheering me on. Serena and Blair never missed a show and loved telling everyone how proud they are of me. Blair loved most of all being photographed with me and finding her place in the gossip magazines. This summer of fashion and friendship has been the best time of my life and it makes me excited to see what my second year at Columbia will bring.

__________________________________
Serena POV

"I can't believe she won't even let us get ready with her for her own magazine party!" Blair is frantically throwing dresses around her room looking for the perfect outfit to wear for Ella's magazine party.

'B, it's not just her cover, she is one of the many possible girls to be on the cover and she had to get ready early with the other models to do press interviews."

"Still, we should be there with her. She needs us for support, more than those skinny bitches!"

"B, chill, we're in Paris!" I head over to her and bring her into a hug. She reluctantly hugs back. "We're going out to celebrate our best friend's success and have a great night. Don't let one small detail get in the way of our perfect summer."

"You're right. Tonight is going to be awesome. I've never been to a magazine cover revealing party!" We jump up and down as we revile in how amazing it is to have Ella as our best friend.

"Me either, Ella sent over some dresses for us to choose from and let me just say she has the best taste." I show Blair the dress I was thinking of wearing for the night.

"Beautiful S, like always. What do you think Ella is going to wear? She always looks gorgeous, even in just jeans and a t-shirt."

"She does have that effortless beauty about her, doesn't she?"

__________________________________
The party was better than we could ever expect. Ella had a driver come and pick us up and Blair had to hold back her excitement as we didn't even need to tell the bouncer who we were, he automatically lifted the ropes for us to cross. We mingled and even snuck a few photographs with some of fashion's elites, before spotting our gorgeous friend posing with her fellow models. She spotted us and we raced towards each other.

"I'm so glad you two could make it!" We hugged each other letting our excitement show.

"E, this party is amazing. Everyone here is so beautiful and wow. You look amazing." Blair compliments. E, does a twirl, allowing us to check out her whole outfit.