Cold Heart

Here's a continuation of Ella and Nate's time in Paris. Enjoy and leave in the comments of your predictions for their future.

I was woken up early the next day by banging on my hotel door and someone calling my name. I don't have time to answer the door before they barge in. I slowly sit up to see Nate standing at the foot of my bed with a room service cart being pushed behind him by one of the hotel staff.

"Morning sleeping beauty! We have a lot to do today, so you need to get changed so we can head out." Damn, he's really chipper in the morning. It's because he's used to getting up early and getting a morning run in before he starts his day. Yeah, I don't have the same dedication. I love my beauty sleep and right now he's interrupting it.

"Nate, what time is it?" I ask trying to find my phone to see the time.

"7:30." I flopped back in my bed trying to hide from the sun hoping Nate would let me sleep but I was wrong because he tears the pillow from me and removes my covers making me aware of how cold it is in my room.

"Nate! Let me sleep!"

"Come on I have the whole day planned and we need to get a move on if we are able to get everything in." I sit up to see my best friend looking happier than I've seen him in a long time.

"Will there be food?"

"Of course, now come on lets' get you in something more than that napkin you're wearing." I look down at my choice of sleepwear. I normally never wear this to sleep but part of my partnership with the lingerie brand is I need to test out their product. I can say it's some of the most comfortable thing's I've ever slept in.

"Um, yeah let me put something on more decent

"Um, yeah let me put something on more decent." I scurry to my closet noticing that Nate won't even look at me. I quickly change and come out to scarf down the breakfast Nate brought up.

__________________________________Nate wouldn't tell me one thing about what he has planned for me other than I was going to enjoy it

Nate wouldn't tell me one thing about what he has planned for me other than I was going to enjoy it. It first consisted of us taking a tour of the Louvre then rollerblading through the city and that eventually lead us to Disneyland Paris. I almost broke down in tears when Nate told me where we were going. I've never been to Disneyland let alone Disneyland Paris. Bart always insisted that amusement parks were overrated and I never had the time to just enjoy it. Nate was a good sport by taking all my photos with my favorite characters. I was a kid for the day and I loved every moment of it.