Hamilton's House

Sorry for the long wait, the drama is only getting started. I hope you all enjoy this new update and thank you again for all the votes and comments. I love knowing so many of you enjoy Ella and her story.

__________________________________
The moment I landed back in the city I was met with business meetings after meeting. To top things off I oversaw welcoming the new incoming and transfer students. Blair and Serena wanted me to meet them for an early breakfast, but I had to decline and Blair could not believe I would ditch them on their first day of Columbia. I told them I would make it up with a surprise I have for them.

I knew joining a club like Hamilton House would be beneficial for me, but as a returning member and I now must educate the new recruits and help manage all the social events. I would gladly let someone else do it, but last year when I joined they were disorganized and it drove me crazy. Now I'm Vice President and I oversee everything that goes on and it's stressing me out. I took the position to force myself to be more involved on campus and not work all the time, but now I'm starting to miss running a billion-dollar company.

I hear commotion from the front of the house and turn to see Serena and Blair. I'm so happy they could make it, it took everything in me to keep this secret from them. One aspect of Hamilton House is the club itself and its members must be kept a secret. It was one of the only things Nate and I could talk about and no one knew what was going on.

"We're here to get out keys. Blair Waldorf, and Serena van der Woodsen." Blair seems so at ease now that she's at Columbia, I wish her nothing but the best this year. Serena, on the other hand, looks out of place.

"Hey, we've met."

"Sorry, we have?" Juliet our key holder responds.

"At Dan Humphrey's, with Nate."

"Oh, right. Serena." Juliet considers her bag of keys and has a sad face when she looks back at Blair and Serena. "Therefore, I hate it when best friends show up together. Unfortunately, I'm down to my very last key, which means only one of you made the list." Juliet holds out Tiffany's box and Blair's face falls with sadness.

"Hey, S, B!" I greet them and we hug each other. Juliet doesn't look pleased, but then again, she's always had a stick up her ass.

"Ella, you know them?" She asks surprised.

"Serena, Blair, and I have been friends since we were kids. Along with Nate." I add in seeing that everyone is getting all worked up over Nate.

"That's uh, that's right. You did mention that to me over coffee one time."

"What seems to be the problem here?" I ask looking at my best friends. Blair is still upset, but starts to answer anyway.

"Um, Serena and I need to find another place to hang, since there's only one key left." I turn to Juliet and I eye her. As I last recall we still had plenty of keys to hand out and the day just started. I wasn't going to be a bitch right now, until I had more evidence to question Juliet.

"This key is for Blair Waldorf." Juliet announces. I fold my arms over my chest not taking my eyes off Juliet. Serena is left there awkward as she is singled out as not a wanted member of this club. I hold her hand reassuring her that everything is going to be okay. Everyone's phones go off and only means one thing. Gossip Girl has made her first blast of the day. Serena shows me her phone and someone already sent a video to Gossip Girl about her not getting into Hamilton House.

"I'm sorry Serena, but this club is for members only." Juliet keeps reminding Serena that she's not welcomed.

"Great, I'll see myself out then." I start to follow her to make sure she's okay.