Club Openings and Politics

Get ready for some Nate and Ella feels.

Apparently, during my time of sex-education my brother decided to open a club with Serena promoting it none the less. She is using her connections she's made through working under K.C. to help. This also entails her improving our guest list by flooding it with celebrities and paparazzi to photograph the whole night. I helped by inviting my model friends and telling them to invite their friends. Even though my plan to avoid being alone with alone with Nate isn't going well since we agreed to go to the club opening together. I wish Serena or Blair was free for me vent to them regarding my issues with Nate. I've prepared myself by drinking a glass of champagne before Nate arrives. He rarely can keep his worries to himself, so I know the moment we're alone in the car he's going to spill his guts and I'm going to have to endure whatever he has to say.
__________________________________
Gina is speaking on the phone with some of my friend's managers discussing future business plans while I'm finishing up on hair and makeup. Someone knocks on my door.

"Gina. Can someone get that for me?" I yell from my makeup seat.

"Got it hon!" Gina yells back.

"Hello, Nate, right?"

"Yes, is Ella ready?"

"She's doing finishing touches right now, you can go see her if you would like." I turn to see Nate looking dapper as always. He's always looked good in a suit and it makes it harder for me to say no to any possible feelings I may have for him.

"Wow, you look amazing." Is all he can utter as he takes in my appearance.

"Thanks, you don't look half bad Archibald." I compliment. I thank my makeup artist as my stylist hands me my dress. I head over to the room divider and slip into my dress. I come out and Nate's jaw drops.

"Um, wow, I'm speechless." Nate is frozen with flowers almost falling to the floor. He quickly scrambles to pick them up.

"Are these for me?" I ask as both of us hold onto the bouquet

"Um, yeah, I just um... Sorry, you have me completely speechless right now." I lightly hit his shoulder.

"Come on I need to get these in some water." Nate follows close behind as I find a vase.

"Ella, so don't forget you need a photo with Heidi, Alessandra, and Naomi and giving an interview with Vanity Fair and not to mention getting you and Chuck together speaking of your business partnership will be icing on the cake." Gina walks away to answer another business call.

"Wow, I can see what you mean when you say you're always working." Nate leans against the counter never taking his eyes off me.

"Yeah, but I don't mind it. If I didn't want to work tonight I didn't have to but it gives Chuck the publicity he needs and my friends can enjoy themselves."