Deiz: Namjin.

Unedited.

That's it no secrets anymore, I decided. I'd come out clean to my baby as soon as I'm done with them.

"Annyeonghaseyo." I smile politely at the receptionist. Although on the inside I'm very much boiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo." she replies chirpy like she's been doing this a long time and then looks up at me as she finishes typing abnormally fast at the keyboard.

"Mr. Kim!" she gasps and then nods her head before picking up the phone at her desk. She intercoms the person I'm here to meet.

I already know which floor and which door so I begin to walk towards the elevators.

"Excuse me Sir- you can't go there yet- Sir!" I hear the clatter of heels, it's the receptionist.

The only reason I swinged by the reception was to have them informed in advance because I'd hate to get into the office and then wait for their "employees" or "directors" to leave.

I don't bother listening to her. The security reaches me in no time. All I do is lift my face, the moment he sees my face he backs up a little. I like that. Fear. It's a good thing when people know what to feel when they look at me.

I smirk and enter the elevator. An employee is about to get out but I stop him.

"S-sir?"

"Yeah?"

"Umm- I- I"

"You have somewhere to be and so do I so can you please hurry up and press the button of the floor you wanna get off at?" I ask now honestly annoyed at the boy.

He looked young. Very young. Not more than 19 I'm sure.

He looked taken aback but he hurriedly got to work.

He pressed the button with the number 15 on it. He was getting off on the fifteenth floor. Ah techy.

That's the floor where all the youngsters work. They're the junkies that do wonders on any electronics.
Hacking, fixing viruses, making good use of trash files, fixing any devices etc.

His hands get fidgety and I notice the tattoos crawling up from his office shirt sleeves.

"So you're a techy." I state and he visibly relaxes but it doesn't stop his fidgety hands.

He nods then turns to face me with a little bravery and says, "Y-you're Kim Namjoon. I'm a fan."

"Really?"

He nods again eagerly, "I rap too, no one except my girlfriend listens to it though."

I raise a brow and he quietens down immediately. "I'm sorry I'm just a little nervous. After all here you are, leader to one of the biggest K-pop bands, my favorite rapper AND the heir of this entire building- company I mean." he rambles.

I study him for a second and I say, "What's your name?"

"Ok Sung, Ten Ok Sung." he says after a moment. I nod.

Ok Sung huh? Treasured Sunrise. Nice name. Wasn't going to say that aloud.
It reminded me of Lee Ok Sung but this guy was the complete opposite of him. He was skinny.

I know I was being an asshole to him but honestly I wasn't in the mood.

"Oh but if I ever have a stage name it'd be T.O Sung." he says and then nods to himself like he's been embarrassed enough by running his mouth.

"Okay then, Ten ok." I say honestly not meaning to make fun of his name, "You know where and how to send in some of T.O. Sung's work to RM." I continue when the lift chimes it's bell and signals the techy out.