Trece: Namjin

Ten Ok Sung Above. :))

I got you guys drama.

Namjoon's POV:

We watched them from afar locked in a passionate make out.

By we I mean Ok Sung and I.

Everything had gone according to plan. I felt relief fill my lungs.

If I would have messed this up Seokjin would have killed me.

Speaking of which, I don't see him around.

"Gomawo." I turn to Ok Sung.

He looks at me with a wide smile. I guess he was happy that he pleased me. God, I sound like a Vampire Master talking about his pet.

I had to thank him though. He had made this easier. If we were to approach an outsider or actor everything would go to hell. There would be no privacy too many questions and leaked news.

We couldn't afford to get into a scandal right now. I had told him to stay in touch because he might be useful, never did I think useful in this manner.

What happened was I had listened to some of his work and had texted him saying it was to my liking but he could use some of my advice and improve.

He texted back saying that he'd love to take my advice. We got talking and skipped from one topic to another and somehow I let it slip that I was in a need of a person who could get me out of a predicament. He offered to be that person and everything fell in place.

When I first met him I thought he was nothing more than a stuttering techy. I was wrong to judge him. I owe him a huge favor. Over these past days I've gotten close to him. He's like a little brother.

"Please don't embarrass me by thanking me. I offered to help, you didn't force me or ask me, remember?" he says.

"I know." I roll my eyes.

"Also, what about underground rapping? Did you put in some thought?" I add.

"Uhm- you know, I told you about this. I lack the confidence. My shy personality doesn't help. I'm a really awkward person as you can tell. You've been my inspiration for a really long time. So underground rapping is something I've always been interested in, but even more when I found out that, that's how you started too. I go there every weekend but I've never participated as such and I don't think I can hyung."

"I told you to think about starting to participate and this is what you come up with? Gah!! Okay fine, will it help if I don't know ah- if I come down there, in disguise? Just to get you started up?"

He looks at me with so much shock I think his eyebrows will shoot out of his forehead.

"Really? You'd do that for me hyung?" he asks, hope shining in his eyes.

"Of course, anything. It's the least I can do for your help. Besides you're like the little brother I never had."

Besides Tae I mean.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much hyung!" his eyes shine happily as he tackles me in a hug.

I pat his back good naturedly grinning. He looks like a young boy being promised his favorite toy.

Young artists should be given encouragement. All we're ever told is we can't make it until one of us does. I've been through worse. I don't want him to see the same days.

I look up to see Jinnie glaring at us, when our eyes meet he rolls his eyes and storms away.

That's my clue to follow him.