Diecinueve: Namjin

Unedited.

Namjoon's POV:

Lifeline: Where are you Joonie?

Me: I have some work baby boy, so don't wait up.

Lifeline: Are you sure boo? What about dinner? Have you eaten? :o

Me: Yes my love, I'm sure. I'll eat something if not I'll eat you. ;-))

Lifeline: *gasp* dirty talk! Okay I'll keep some berries and cream ready. You know so that you can “eat.” ;)) :* ^_^

My god! He's being such a tease.

Me: Don't be a naughty boy or else I'll have to punish you. 😏

Lifeline: Hmm.. naughty? Me? No no :)) but just out of curiosity, are you hard?

I groaned adjusting the boner in my pants, surely I couldn't meet up with his brother with a hard on.

My lil minx was enjoying being a tease. I knew he wasn't ready but shouldn't he know that teasing is only going to get his ass fucked raw? I'm really trying to hold back here.

The past few days have been crazy and not all sunshine and rainbows.

Sometimes he'd be screaming for me to stop in his sleep. When we'd make out and my hands would fall onto his ass to squeeze he'd freeze but then just to show me he's okay he'd distract himself and kiss me more furrowing his brows trying to busy himself in the kiss but clearly failing to.

I would force him to talk to me every night, hit me even just get it out do anything to make things how they were before, before I ruined it all.

He's stubborn as all fuck and wouldn't listen to me saying he didn't want to talk about it. But I stayed through it all. All the complaining that he's okay and refusal to talk about it and the nightmares later.

After I'd put him to sleep I would let the self hate take over. I couldn't sleep, not after that.

He's really trying, he's been better though. I remember the time when I was able to grind on him without having him freeze. That was the same time when Tae came and ruined it, fucking cock block.

I realized I hadn't replied to my love.

Me: I'm calling you, get into our room and answer.

I gave him a minute before calling.

He answered in the first ring.

I checked my watch, I still had an hour in the car before I'd reach his brother's office. ( We all know what that means ;)) )

N: “Are you in the room like I asked you to be?” I command
S: “yes daddy” he pants.
N: “Good, now be daddy's good boy and strip. I want you completely naked and on the centre of our bed. Before you do that grab the vibrator and cock ring.”

I hear some shuffling on the other end and I know that he's hurrying his fat butt to do as I say.

Hmm...

_._._._._._._._._. (bored to type, lmao.)

After cleaning myself with the box of tissues at my disposal and getting dressed, I get out of the car and towards the secluded booth in the café.

“You're late.” he says pointedly making me roll my eyes as I bow in greeting then take a seat.

We decided to meet at 12:00 pm, it's 12:01 pm. Not my fault if he's a punctual freak.

“I may be systematic, but I'm never punctual, you should know that by now hyung.” I wink at him knowing it would annoy him, thinking back to the times he's met me, twice or thrice? He's difficult to catch, hardly ever in Korea and we met only because, my baby wanted us both to get along and have dinner together.  As usual we'd be late by some minutes because of our last minute quickies.
Seokjin's embarrassed face would give him away and he'd understand what we'd been upto.

He hates when I call him hyung. Uri Seokjung hyungie has a little bit of an issue accepting me as his in-law, you see.

“First of all I'm not your fucking hyung, boy. Second of all-” he scrunches his nose, I can see that because his mask creases around the centre, before he continues, “Did you sext my little brother?!”

My eyes widen like saucers! How'd he know?! “Aish- these kids these days- little hormonal teens-” he rambles under his breath.

I hide a smirk. This man is really something. “First of all- oh you totally are my hyung, Jung hyung. Just accept me now, it's high time. We're family and you love me.” I grin making him glare at me. “Second of all- how'd you know? And third of all- he's no more little- your brother.” I say with a dazed look but quickly snap out of it.

I don't want to die, not today.

“You think I'm stupid? You think I was never your age? I know how one looks like after phone sex- no matter how much you clean up” his nose scrunches again, “that sated look in your eyes all based on imagination and sound and what the fuck Namjoon? That's my brother, little or not- you're not to touch him.” he spits out with so much trouble.

He's a good hyung. I smile. I'd do worse if anyone was to look in the direction of my sister.

“And I fucking hate you, you hear me?
I don't accept you. As anything. You don't deserve my brother to be honest.-” it's the same speech everytime, I'm used to it. It's like his own little welcome speech. How sweet. “Besides if I didn't see the love you have in your eyes for him and him for you, I would have torn into your flesh for touching him.” he says, his voice now soft but yet holding a lingering threat in his tone.

I don't doubt that he'd tear into me. See? I knew he loves me!

“Now, why the fuck am I here? You wouldn't trace me for something unimportant. I believe we've got to talk business.” he says grimly and I smirk. He is a brain.

“Well... ”

¡Hola mis amores!

How are you beautiful souls doing?

I've only been travelling to places with poor connection. Maybe that's why those places are beautiful? 🤔

This is how I've decided the character of Kim Seokjung, Kim Seokjin's older brother is going to be. Honestly I love him, he's not a complete douche but at the same he's a good brother.

And he has his own backstory so even if he's rude af don't you dare judge him, he's my smol bean.

His nature, character etc is solely made out of my imagination bruh so don't come at me.

Hope you love him as much as I already do. :))

Sarang,

Thiea.