Once: Namjin

Namjoon's POV:

I looked at him like he was crazy.

"What is it Hyung? Sunbae, is there something on my face?" the idiot starts rubbing his face.

"Ah jinjja! You're so stupid!" I say and whack his head.

"Wae?! What did I do? Didn't I like indirectly help you?" he pouts rubbing his head.

"Yah! How is that helping me? You clicked a picture of me punching Daniel and gave it to the media!" I yell on top of my voice.

"So that it creates controversy and Seokjin Sunbaenim can stop hanging out with Daniel just like you and I want!" he tells me looking at me as if I'm the stupid one.

"Yah! You just messed it up even more! Andwae! You're just impossible!"

"I thought I helped." he says.

"Anni! You made it worse! If you liked Daniel you should have come to me and told me that first, it would have made things much easier, but no! You couldn't tell me before going and doing something like that!"

"Mianhae sunbae. I was blinded by jealousy and anger. When things ended between Seokjin sunbaenim
and Dan I- I was there you know like his foolish best friend, picking up the pieces sunbaenim made and then Daniel was moving on. He almost did I guess. He was on his way to falling in love with ME but then out of nowhere, sunbaenim comes into our lives again-"

"That was my fault you know. Seokjin, I drove him to Daniel I guess." I cut him off.

"What happened between you both?"

"Long story short : I fucked up." I admit making him laugh.

"You bet."

"So what about this mess you've made?"

"I made the mess sunbae, I clear it." he says.

"Okay now drive me home."

"Aye Aye Captian!" he mock saluted and I punch his shoulder playfully.

†††

"I'm sorry for punching Daniel, but at the same time I'm not. I was blinded by anger and jealousy too." I tell him.

"I still have to get back at you for that."

"Still? Isn't today's article enough?"

He looks at me sheepishly, "It wasn't for you you know."

"Right."

He sighs before unlocking the doors.

"See you later man and tell Daniel how you feel." I say before I get out.

He rolls the window and replies cockily, "I will when you tell Jin Sunbaenim why you fucked up."

"Yah!"

He chuckles before rolling the window up again, I hear a sound indicating the car lock before he speeds off.

I enter the dorms to find Yoongi hyung looking at me weirdly.

"What is it with you people and getting involved with wanna one members?" he says in a bored tone.

I shrug nonchalantly and ask him where Jin is.

He shrugs his shoulders and goes to his studio. Definitely to sleep. What a weirdo.

I enter our shared room, which is only my room now to find Seokjin sitting on the bed, casually reading something on his phone.

My heart races a bit with hope.

After that day in the bathroom he had completely ignored me.

"Oh look who's back? Mr. I can punch anyone I like and get away with it!" he taunts showing me the article on his phone.

"Oh so you know."

"That's all you can say?"

"I'm sure Daniel will understand and we'll write it off as an accident. Your Daniel will listen to you wouldn't he?" I sneer.

"Are we seriously doing this right now? You know what? I don't need this." he sighs as he attempts to get off the bed.

Keyword: attempts.

I push him back on the bed, legs straddling him, hands above his head making his breathe hitch.

"Do you like him?"

"Who?"

"Kang."

"How does it matter?"

"It does matter god darn it!"

"Why?"

"Don't play with me Jinnie." my voice comes out weaker than I intend it to.

I get off him and sit at the edge of the bed, my back facing him.

Knowing him, it makes him feel bad.

"Joon?"

"Hmm?"

"If I must answer, then, No. I don't like him, not like that." he says and I release a sigh of relief.

That one answer makes me want to dance.

I can't stop smiling. He notices and it pisses him off.

I can hear him muttering under his breathe.

Here's my chance, I can say something, get him to talk to me.

"That's good cause Sungwoo likes him, a lot. The man's literally in love with him." I say and he pauses.

"You know?" he asks.

"You knew?" woah.

"Obviously, he's Daniel's best friend. Ong Sungwoo right? Wannaone member? He was a pain when we were dating." he says and it annoys me.

It annoys me how causally he talk about dating someone else, even though it's in the past.

"So does Daniel like him?" I ask, my voice sounding meaner.

"Naeeeeee." he stretches.

"But he doesn't realize it yet." He adds when he watches my confused expression.

"Daebak! Jin! It's our mission to get these two together!"

"Mwo?!"

"Starting today!" I grab his hand as I drag him out of the room and shove him towards the bathroom.

"Get dressed!" I demand.

Short, I know.

Really short, I know.

But don't worry I'll try publishing frequently now.

Vote. Comment. Share.

Sarang,
Thiea.