Veintitrés: Namjin

"You!" Jin growls and lunges forward to grab hold of Ok Sung. I've never seen him so mad.

"I always knew you were up-to something! Just something didn't sit right with you! Always lurking around MY BOYFRIEND!" I know I should be stopping Jin but what he said gets me blushing like a teenager.

He called me his boyfriend.

After everything I wouldn't have thought that I'd hear those words again from him.

After talking it out I've gotten some time to reflect on my doing. I had come to the conclusion that if things don't go back to the way it used to be I'd be okay with it and accept it because that's what I deserve, in fact even worse.

I wouldn't expect Jin to forgive me. It's not just a physical violation it's a violation of trust, respect and l-love.
It makes me feel like the biggest douche bag on earth. Now that I think about it, was it even worth it? All those secrets, pulling away and becoming distant from him. Was it worth the secret I was protecting? I didn't want him to feel like a liability, I didn't want him to be seen as a gold digger but all of that is what I didn't want for him. I've been so selfish.

Never did I ask his intake, perspective or view on the matter. It was just my selfish need to protect him that caused our suffocation and in the end, downfall.

"Okay that's enough!" Seokjung hyung's voice boomed as he stopped rather tried to stop Jin from almost killing Ok Sung.

I looked up at Seokjung who looked at me with that "have you lost your mind?" expression.

Oh! I turned my attention to Ok Sung with all seriousness, "You have five minutes to explain."

Seokjin's POV:

My phone rings suddenly snapping me out of my rage fit (well not completely) as I glare at the whore and free myself from hyung's arms to answer the phone.

Five minutes to explain! Huh! He's being so generous to him, I wonder why...

“Yeposeyo!” I say rudely without checking who it is.

“Hyung! Nayo! Jimin!”

“I know how you sound Jimin, tell me.” I sigh into the cellphone.

“Suga hyung wants to leave and-”

“Look if Yoongi wants to leave let him, you guys are free to go as well, if it's not important I'm going to hang up-”

“No- wait! Hyung- neo gwaenchanh ni? If not, I'll come get you-”

Suddenly I feel bad for snapping.

“Hey, it's okay, na gwaenchanha- this might take some time so... head home all of you.” I say my voice soft this time.

“Message me if you need anything!” I hear Hoseok scream as the others start with their own “bye” altogether.

“What about your girlfriend?” I hear Namjoon ask him as I hang up, confusion lacing his tone.

“W-we broke up, she felt that I had become distant, I-I didn't deny it.” he answered timidly and I snorted making them look at me.

I want the full story, I'm not okay with this nor am I calm, the hot fury is still burning but right now I'm willing to push it away for a while.

“Ofcourse you did.” I say sarcasm dripping my tone.

“Jin.” Namjoon says warningly.

“What?” I question firmly, raising a brow, silently glaring at him and daring him to say anything.

He uses his wiseness and sews his mouth shut before looking at that son of a bitch.

I reach out dragging Joon away from him and pushing him behind me ignoring his gaping mouth. I don't want him anywhere near him.

He scoffs, he has the audacity to fucking scoff right now, I look up at him to ask him what he finds so “scoffable” but he beats me to it.

“You've always been like that haven't you? Taking what you don't deserve, what's not yours to keep. Snatching from others.” he sneers at me.

Namjoon and hyung look surprised at his change in demeanor. But not me, I always had a feeling about this one.

I'm confused but not surprised.

“What the fuck are you talking about? Namjoon has always been min-” I begin but he cuts me off.

“Ah but that's the thing, I'm not referring to him, you know what I'm talking about or did you forget me- doryeonim? (young master)” he says making me pale.

There's only one person who calls me that b-but, h-he h-how??!

34.2k views, 1.06k votes and around 6 rankings! I can't thank you guys enough for the love, appreciation and support you've showered me with. 

When I started Random Namjin, I just had a story line in my mind which I'd thought I'd follow into making a real smut filled book. Honestly, it wasn't going to be this suspenseful, dramatic, full of angst and fluff. It was going to have some of that and a lot of smut, but once i started this book, the story line just seemed to flow in my brain and the events of this book, spiraled out of control, unplanned, turning into what it is now.

Obviously the unexpected response that I got just encouraged me even more to go crazy with the plot and so I did xD

FUN FACT: The title, RandomNamjin is the name of the book because i literally thought, and i quote, "this is just a random namjin fanfic i've started to just pass time, it's not like it's going to be a hit and i have time to come up with a suiting title later, let's just call it Random Namjin for now." idk the name just stuck, so i'm asking you guys, should i change it? If yes, then what to?

Anyhoe, now the statement that every reader awaits: I WILL UPDATE MORE OFTEN AND AS AND WHEN I GET TIME.

My Writer's Block HAS GONE FOR A VACATION.

why the caps lock though?

Sarang,
Thiea.