•A beginning•DRARRY

*Harry's P.O.V* 1st year

Edited: December 3rd 2017

*Flashback*
Boom! Green lights flash, lighting up the whole room.
"Not Harry!" A woman screamed. An evil laugh is heard through out the house.
"Harry!" A voice screamed. The woman who I think is my mother, then fell on the floor. Dead. Dead!?
*end of flashback*
"Harry, Harry!" A voice whisper yelled.
"Wake up!"
I bolt right up from my bed. Panting and trying to breath. I fall back down onto my bed and look at the person who woke me up. Malfoy, the one and only, Draco Malfoy.
"What do you want?" I ask, a little to rude.
"No need to be so rude, you were talking in you're sleep and twisting and turning, for God's sake POTTAH you almost fell off you're bed" Malfoy said quietly.
"May I ask what happened?" He asked. His silver eyes shining in the moonlight. I turn my head to the left and look out the window, knowing that if I deny, he will get it outa me no matter what.
"Harry Potter. Now." Malfoy demanded.

*3rd Person POV because other POV's are annoying!*

"It was about when I was younger, there was green lights flashing all around. A woman screamed 'Not Harry' and then before I knew it, she was dead. Dead. And it was my mother, my fault......." Harry paused, looking at Malfoy. Tears threatening to spill. A single tear flood down Harry's cheek, as he puts his head in his hands.
"Potter?" Malfoy asks.
"Call me Harry." Harry suggested, he didn't quite like it when people called him Potter. It was weird to him. Meanwhile Malfoy felt weird calling him Harry, but he didn't say anything about it.

"Okay, then you can call me Draco." Draco suggested, smiling warmly. The moonlight shined threw the curtains. Making Harry's tears visible on the ground.
"Harry" Draco starts, Harry let's out a sob, multiple sobs following.
"It's okay" He says, rubbing Harry's back. Draco pulls Harry in for a hug while Harry was sobbing, and Draco hummed to him, which made Harry sleepy. The boys have grown kind of close since Potter was re-sorted. (Yeah you heard that right. RE-SORTED into Slytherin....).
Harry didn't think it was bad. He kind of wanted Mal- I mean, Draco as a friend. He wanted/wants to put their differences a side and be friends finally.
*************************************
It's a start, being friends with a Malfoy. Harry didn't under stand how someone could be so cruel though. He has been thinking about his parents, and vold- you know who. But he had to go to his next class. Next class was potions class. Harry is and was terrible at potions. Meanwhile Draco was a pro. The boys were a little late for class, but professor Slughorn was just starting now. The only seats left were two, that happened to be right beside each other. Which meant the boys had to sit beside each other.....
"Today there shall be no foolishness in this classroom, because today we will be making a dangerous potion, that is if it goes wrong. One wrong move and you could call the dementors over for a play date." Says Professor Slughorn.
Draco rolls his eyes and continues to listen to the 'annoying' teacher.
The boys follow his instructions, not carefully enough. Boom. It was like fireworks flying around the room. The position had exploded.
Everybody screamed, except Draco and Harry. The boys had been in to much shock to understand what was happening. The door burst open and a strange flying, black thing comes in. It comes over and starts to do something to Harry.
"No!" Draco screamed.
Then there was a big flash and Draco was pushed back and onto the floor.
"Expecto patronum!" A voice says, echoing threw out the room.
************
Draco's POV
************

Everything went black. Black as the midnight sky, black as the dark mark, black as the so called dementor. I woke up in a hospital bed. I am confused and looking for clues to what may have happened. Then I spot Harry in the hospital bed next to me, staring at me, tears in his eyes threatening to spill.
"What happened" I croaked, my throat hurts for some odd reason and it's hard to speak.
"D-dementor" he said shakily. Then it hit me. It attacked Harry, my best friend.................................................... and crush. DANG YOUUU

I DIDN'T LIKE IT! No that's an understatement, I hated it, except for my best friends P.O.V (Draco)
But it's kind of short and boring because I wrote it within like 2 days but those two days were like once a week soooooo yeah. ALLL RIGHTS FOR CHARACTERS, SPELLS, ete. To J.K Rowling! (A-k-a queen)