The Truth Pt.3 (INTENSE!)

Draco's POV - Edited: December 3ed 2017
»»»»»—»»»»»—»»»»»—>
Me, Hermione, and Ron jumped up and practically sprinted after Madam Promfrey.
We entered the hospital wing and saw Potter lying there on the white bed.
Hermione burst into tears as her and Ron went to the right side of the bed and sat down in the two seats. I sat on the right side. We were all crying together now, wishing Har-Potter was awake. It was currently 6:00pm, and we all promised we wouldn't leave till Potter was awake.
"Do you think Potter will be okay?!" I ask them, if he wasn't I swear I'll freaking kill someone.
"Oh course" Hermione sniffled. She had her head on Ron's chest and his arm was around her.
(Ronmione? Or Pansmione-comment)
"I'm going to kill someone if he isn't" Ron said, as he rubbed Hermione's back to calm her down.
"I'll help" I was now crying too, but trying to wipe the tears away. We were in a deep conversation when Hermione asked,
"How come you were mean to us all these years Draco?"
I cringed. I hated doing it. I did it because of my father. MY STUPID FATHER!!!!! I was ready to poor out all my feelings right now.
"My father. I wanted to be friends with you guys in first year but, everybody just hated me already and thought I was bad like my dad. My ex-friends all hate me because I'm not evil or mean anymore and because I'm also...gay. I was forced to be dark, mean, and cruel. And then last month I had enough.
A-and my mom started being good again, but then" I paused taking a deep breath, I was crying a lot now.
"My dad started t-to" I sniffled, and then Hermione and Ron came to hug me. I backed away as soon as I was touched slightly.
"Oh Draco" Hermione started to cry harder. "We're sorry" Ron said, starting to feel really bad now.
"MY FATHER FREAKING ABUSED ME AND MUM AND THEN, T-THEN" I started to get louder and louder, yelling and crying. I fell to the floor weak.
"My father let V-V-Voldemort- yah that b-bish-" I started. They fell to the floor to and hugged me.
"Don't say anything Draco, you've said enough!" Ron whispered, still hugging me along with Hermione. I couldn't explain how I felt to them. No words that freaking exist can explain how it was.
"No, I need to tell you guys!" I cried harder and harder if that was even possible. Hermione's face softened,
"If you want to" Hermione whispered to me, rubbing my back for comfort.
"My father gave me to V-Voldemort and let him, r-r-rape m-me " I stopped. I couldn't take it! I put my head down. And cried louder.
"I will kill him Draco." Ron stated, about to get up. He was up on his feet, walking away towards the door.
"RONALD WEASLEY-WEASLE GET BACK DOWN HERE!" Hermione yelled,  getting up and dragging him back over, then pulling him down on the floor.
"He did that. You can't expect me to just sit here and watch Draco in misery!" Ron yelled back. I cried even louder and they stopped and looked at me. They realized that the yelling had made everything worse. They hugged me so tight then.
"We're sorry Draco" they cried. We stayed in that position for a long time. There was light starting to come threw the window that was by Harry's bed after a couple of hours. Hermione broke the silence finally.
"We should get up" Hermione suggested, standing up. She hands me and Ron her hands to help us get up and then we go sit back down in the seats located by Harry's bed.

Hours passed and Harry still hadn't woken up. We all sat in, yes, you guessed it, more silence. For the whole time.

"I'm gonna go get some food for us" Ron said, getting up finally.
"Don't get me any!" I say, I have refused to eat the past 12 hours since Harry's been out. Ron looked at Hermione and she nodded, meaning it was okay for me to skip breakfast, since we had dinner kind of late last night. And honestly, I'm not hungry one bit.
He walked out of the Hospital wing to get himself and Hermione some food. I stared at Harry's face that is just earning its beautiful colour back. The room was now light, as it is morning now. We hadn't slept all night. And Somehow I'm still not tired. I'm just depressed and sad.
12 hours, Harry has been out.
12 HOURS!!!!
If he makes it to 13 hours I will scream, and go and hex someone gladly. You can't expect me not to have a little Malfoy in me.....
Once Ron got back, he had a tray of food for him and Hermione. I must say, it's nice having some real friends around here. Harry started to stir in his sleep. We all got up and walked closer to the bed.
"Please wake up" I mumbled, under my breath. Hermione was standing right beside me. She put a hand on my shoulder and smiled. I returned the smile and then put my focus back on. Harry. The famous Harry Potter.

The boy who lived. He better live threw this.

He slowly stirred more in his sleep. His eyes finally fluttered open about ten minutes later.
"HARRY!" Hermione screamed, followed by Ron. They ran to him and gave him the biggest hug I've ever seen.
Harry hadn't noticed I was here yet....and I've started to call him Harry in my magical mind because I can. But I still call him Potter! He pulled away from the hug, and I just stood there. Feeling very awkward...because he still hadn't realized I was there. Or so I thought...
»»»»»—»»»»»—»»»»»—>
Harry's POV
»»»»»—»»»»»—»»»»»—>
When I pulled away from the hug from Hermione and Ron, I realized Malfoy was standing there. Why was he here?
He hates me! I would say I hate him to, but we all know that's a complete lie.
I look at Ron and Hermione for a moment and then at Malfoy.
"What are you doing here?" I ask him, it's kind of weird having someone you're SUPPOSED to hate standing by you in a hospital bed. It's like they care. But surely he wouldn't....Right?!
"Umm, well" he starts, shuttering. It's like he was nervous. Why would he be nervous? Thoughts floated threw my head as I admired the boy while he searched for words.
He took a deep breath and simply said,
"I'm sorry."
Just that, nothing else. He looked at the floor like he was ashamed of himself or something, but then he looked up into my eyes.
"I'm sorry for being rude to you all those years. For making you feel angry, And maybe? Slightly sad. I was forced to. My stupid father. 'I swear I'll kill him' " He chuckled at the last part. I smile at him and he takes a step closer.
He sat down in the chair beside the bed and put his head in his hands. It's like Hermione and Ron are mind readers because they left the room. As soon as they left, I felt real bad. He was forced to by his father? I felt the need to forgive him so I did...
"It's okay" I grin, he looks up at me and a tear falls down his cheek.
"It's not okay. I've been rude all those years because my stupid father abused and rape-" he paused. Sh*t. I immediately get up and hug him.
"Don't finish that sentence." I cried. It's kind of funny how I was crying more before him....ya just that I've been threw so much, but this?! I'm killing Lucius Malfoy after Voldemort-wait I already killed him Voldy! I wonder if he got his nose in heaven?
Draco hugs me back and then let's go. I sit back down on the bed and let my chin rest in my knees. Malfoy sits back down in the seat and smiles.
"You're probably gonna hate me even more for this..." He starts. "But I need to tell you something. I felt like I needed to pour out my feelings for him. And you know what! YOLO.
"Same" I chuckled, I felt like I was gonna have more of a crush on him after he tells me what he needs to.
"Wait. This isn't what I need to tell you but call me Draco" Draco chuckled. I'm glad I can call him Draco now, it was a little weird calling people by their last names.
"Then call me Harry" I smile. He stands up from his seat and sits on the edge of the hospital bed.
"You first!" I say, I'm really eager to hear what he has to say to be honest.
"Ilikeyouharry" He said quickly. Wayyy to quickly.
"You're to quick, Draco! Say that again?" I ask him, he nods and takes a deep breath.
"I.like.you...." He spoke.
On the outside I was like; cool bro
But on the inside it was like a dance party. Ima fanboyyyy
»»»»»—»»»»»—»»»»»—>
*3rd person*
»»»»»—»»»»»—»»»»»—>
Harry immediately got up from wear he sat on the bed and stood in-front Of Draco. He lifted the boys chin up and smiled.
"I like you too" And then he smashed their bootyful lips together, Harry thought Draco tasted like Cherry's cause he was wearing LiPbAlM. They did this for about five minutes until the hospital wing doors burst open.
Hermione and Ron walked in again.
"YEAH WRONG TIME!" Hermione screeched, pulling Ron out.
Harry and Draco were still to lovely dovy for each other to notice this.
"Wait!" Ron yelled, he ran back and found his camera he had left in the room when he left over 20 minutes ago. Harry didn't know he brought one.
*snap!*
Ron quickly snapped a photo of them and ran off.
The doors slammed and they the boys broke apart (finally) .
They bursted out laughing their heads off, and then looks into each other's
eyes.
OH LORD! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

I'm the flipping author and I'm Fan Girling....GET SOME DRACO!
I'm Potter's twin and I APPROVE!
I'm also Draco's bestie, so like I KNOW their perfecto for each other😏
Should I start doing word counts?