Hermione Got Carried Away - OS#17

'OS' stands for one shot ^
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Third POV
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Everybody was in the great hall; Slytherin, Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, and Ravenclaw, oh- and of course the multiple Hogwarts Professors. Harry had sat with Ron and, surprising some of the Slytherins came over to chit chat. It was their 8th year at Hogwarts and most of the students called for a truce, that included; Hermione and Pansy, who are now best friends, Ron and Blaise (who are planning how to get their ship together), and finally Draco and Harry. Those two are inseparable, they refuse to go to different classes. Students AND Professors are wondering how they fought for so many years now. Meanwhile, everybody was in the great hall, except Hermione Granger.
"Draco, do you know where Hermione is?" Ron asked Draco as he sat down at the table, across from Harry and beside Blaise.
"No, how would I know?" Draco asked, who assumed she'd be studying. Everybody was asking around to see where Hermione was u till The Great Hall doors burst open, and in cane Hermione. She practically ran over to the Gryffindor (-dork😂) table and sat down on Ron's right side.
"Where were you?" Harry asked Hermione, as she finally caught her breath from running.
"Just- um- reading." She replied, giving a small smile and then drinking her pumpkin juice. In the pumpkin juice-just Hermione's- somebody slipped a potion into. The potion made her speak her mind, and do what she desired, how did people find out you ask? Continue.

Hermione took a sip of her pumpkin juice and started to speak.
"Ron your hair looks...... whimsical today!" Hermione exclaimed. Ron mumbled a thanks and- what's that?! He blushed?! B-l-u-s-h-e-d??? And yes, as bright as his hair. She turned to Harry and Draco who were sitting across from her and started a conversation.
"Oh! That reminds me, Harry, Draco, one moment." Hermione remembered, she stood up, and for some odd reason, walked up to the Professors. Not surprising, really. All of the Professors nodded and walked out of the hall as she stood in the middle. As soon as the teachers were out in the corridors she began her 'speech' .
"OKAY ATTENTION! EVERYBODY! THIS IS IMPORTANT!" Hermione yelled. Everybody kindly turned their attention to her and she began to speak, and saying a quick thank you.
"You all probably know that most of the 8th years have called a truce, such as the one and only Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy. Now don't get me started on them. Best friends. They don't shut the actual f*çk up about each other, I know because of Pansy by the way. -Pansy come up here!" Hermione added, pointing to Pansy who was also sitting at the Gryffindor table. Pansy got up quickly and walked up to Hermione in front of everybody.
-Everybody also gasped when Hermione swore.
"She is right. They don't shut up about each other." Pansy agreed, slightly laughing.
"Oh my god, did you see what Harry did today?! It was so funny- don't get me started on it!" Pansy mimicked as everybody laughed, except Draco that is.
"-oh and don't forget, Draco-Draco-Draco. I'm sorry I don't listen half the time. Draco is all I hear. Draco this Draco that. I ZONE OUT AFTER NOT EVEN FIVE MINUTES HARRY. I ZONE OUT FOR AT LEAST TWO HOURS " Hermione laughed, throwing her hands up in the air.
"Okay, Harry, and Draco, get up here and do us all a biggggg favor!" Pansy exclaimed as Harry and Draco got up and walked up front.
"Close your eyes. We have a surprise!" Hermione said, as she grabbed a rope and tied their hands together and blindfolded them both.
"COUNT DOWN!" Pansy and Hermione shouted, as they got behind the boys.
"3"
"2"
"1"
And then they pushed the boys heads together, which made them kiss. Everybody was clapping and whistling.
" We need a ship name!" Pansy yelled.
Immediately everyone was chanting, and the two boys were still kissing.
"DRARRY DRARRY DRARRY!"

-Everybody chanted. The boys pulled apart from their very long kiss. Hermione has sat down and te chanted stopped a while ago, but to the boys it was like five minutes ago.
"OH MY GOD FINALLY! I HAVE NEVER SEEN TWO PEOPLE KISS FOR 5 HOURS AND HAVE IT NOT GET HEATED! - not that I have seen anything get heated" Pansy added sheepishly.
"YOU STARTED SNOGGING AT 8:15 AND IT'S 1:30! 5 HOURS AND FIFTEEN MINUTES!" Hermione screamed.
"MY SHIP IS ALIVE!" The girls screamed, skipping out of the great hall. Slowly followed with more people- yes, skipping, out of the great hall. Wizards and Witches are cray cray, especially at Hogwarts, home.