Exposed

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Draco's POV
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I came out to my family and friends a while ago. Maybe not to long ago.
Mother, Crabbe, Father, And Pansy somehow accepted it.
And everyone else I told hates me now.
I was in the great hall with my new best friends (not really), Crabbe, and Pansy. We were all eating in peace when Blaise walks over to us (JUST GO WITH IT) .
Sh*t I thought.
Pansy and Crabbe immediately stood in front of me since Blaise was one of my now known as enemies.
"Awww Pansy protecting her little boyfriend?" He snickered. Soon, all eyes were on us.
"Oh wait!" Blaise paused, smiling.
"He's gay!" He walked away laughing as everybody gasps. He turned around to look at me. Everybody was still looking at us.
"And for Potter" Blaise smirked, Turning around and going back to his seat. I stood up and walked over to him. That little sh- no he's worse than that. He was sitting back down, his back facing me. I tapped his shoulder and some how everybody had still been looking at me. Blaise turned around and I punched him in the face. I turned on my heel and walked away, everyone's eyes still on me.
"Well?!" I yelled so everyone could hear me. I'm extremely hungry and I can't bare the awkwardness in the room anymore....
"Are you going to eat or starve?" And with that everybody went back to eating their food. I walked straight out of the great hall and sat in one of the empty classrooms.
I should just end it.
End this! Stupid Draco Malfoy.
I leaned against the wall and slid down it, sitting down.
"I need to end this all!" I cried, for the first time in years. I heard footsteps walk in. I'm probably just imagining it.
"Everybody wants me to die! Why don't I just die?!" I kept crying, my head was in my knees as I kept crying. A heard the door open and someone walked in, again I'm probably just imagining it.
"Because I don't want you to die" A boy stated. I looked up and met the eyes I loved. Some beautiful emerald green eyes staring at me. Harry Potter, doesn't want me to die? This is a joke right!? Correction, my crush doesn't want me to die?! And we're enemies.
"Why Don't you want me to die?" I ask concerned. He walked over to me and sat down beside me.
"Do you actually like me?" Potter asked. 'Well, I've already been exposed so I might as well tell him' I thought to myself. But I don't just want to say it....
I look up, and then the floor.
"Maybe....but I do know a certain Slytherin boy who does..." I say, he chuckles. Smiling at me, so bootyful.
"I just so happen too know a certain Gryffindor boy who has liked you for years!" He laughs. He's probably just joking. Who would like stupid Draco Malfoy?
"And who might that be?" I ask. I'm honestly very concerned. A boy?
"Someone with the last name Potter" he replied.
"Just so happens that a Malfoy likes you" I said, looking up at him.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
3rd POV
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The boys didn't even realize it, but they slowly started to lean in (UM CRINGE) .

Each of them closed their eyes, and then connected...Finally. They pulled apart and looked at each other.
"I guess you know what Slytherin likes you for sure now" Draco chuckled.
"And I guess you know which Gryffindor adores you" Harry smirked.
"And I know pretty darn well that the certain Slytherin won't have the last name Malfoy for to long" Harry chuckled.

BOOM CHICKA BOOM BOOM! I wrote this in five minutes😏
HOW DO YA LIKE ME NOWWWW?
^storks movie reference...anybody get it? No? Okay...*walks away sheepishly*
EDITED: DECEMBER 6th 2017