Potions Class With A Twist

Draco's POV | *6th Year*
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I was running around my room, grabbing my robe, and tie and quickly throwing it on before running out of my room, and the common room. I practically sprinted to Potions class, which I'm very good at. Today the Slytherins had potions with the Gryffindors. I'm already 10 minutes late, perfect! I'm not gonna lie, I don't overly like Professor Snape. He picks on Potter, and Weasel for no good reason! I would like to stand up for them, but we're enemies pretty much.
Wait, Let me get this straight;

I want to stand up for them.
I want to be friends with them.
I want them to be my friends.
And I lik-

I'm interrupted by walking into the potions classroom where everybody is brewing some kind of pinkish reddish liquid. I didn't relise that I was even walking to potions class because I was lost in thought.

"Ew, Potter! Why does this room smell like your cologne!" I snickered, walking to my seat and sitting down. Everybody bursts into a fit of laughter, I look around confused as students fall on the freaking floor because their laughing so hard. And Professor Snape isn't in the room so nobody can stop them.
"OKAY WHAT THE FRICK IS GOING ON?" I scream. Everybody stops laughing and that girl Hermione Granger steps up.
"This is Amortentia. It's a love potion that makes you smell what your most attracted to.....Speaking of which." Granger pauses, looking over at Potter with an evil smirk. I look down, I knew I was bright red! Sometimes I hate having pale skin.......
"What does it smell like to you?" Granger asked Potter. Everybody turns to him as I just look down into my lap.
I hear Potter start to shutter and that gets my attention so I look up.
"A- umm, M-" He was practically whispering. Damn it Potter just say it!
"Speak Up Harry!" Weasley laughed, him and Granger exchanged looks of what? Happiness? I don't know....
"Fine okay! It smells like" Potter takes a big, sniff? - of the potion in his caldron.
"Malfoy's Cologne." He stated, looking down bright red. Wait I just realized something! I don't wear cologne.....
Oh this will be fun, teasing Potter.

I look up and smirk at everybody in the room.
"I don't wear cologne Potter!" I practically yelled laughing along with everybody else. Everybody got back in their seats trying to hold in their laughs as Professor Snape walked back into the classroom.
"I'm sure you all know what this is now. Amortentia. But we shall add one more ingredient to make this a soul mate potion. Once we do, you will drink the potion and be dragged to your soulmate. I'm locking the doors by the way so you don't go and run around the school, and embarrass yourselves ever more." He explained. Boy, does he have some nerve!

(This isn't a real soulmate potion amortentia thing but just go with it!)

Everybody was attempting to control their fits of laughter, but failing miserably. Even I failed! Professor Snape glared and then started to rant about the potion again.
"You will be in pairs. And I will chose. Don't make a huge deal if you're put with somebody you hate, build a bridge, get over it and deal with it" Snape said sharply. Everybody groaned, even the mudblo- nope I need to stop calling her and other people those. I AM NOT LIKE FATHER! I REPEAT! NOT LIKE FATHER!!!!!
"Miss Weasley and Granger"
He continued on pairing up students, I finally payed attention when my name was called.
"Mr. Malfoy and Mr.Potter" Snape finally sneered.
"Well get to work chop chop! The final ingredient is 2 and a half beetles! Chop chop!" Snape sasses, waking back out of the classroom. I get up and walk over to who everybody now knows of my crush. I'm so stupid, honestly.
"Okay let's get this over with.." I suggest, I walk over and grab three beetles. Why beetles? For a soulmate potion? Just why?!
I walk back over to Potter with them and he puts the two beetles in while I put the half in.
"Disgusting" Potter mumbled under his breath.
"Agreed" I groaned, with a face a disgust of you couldn't already tell.
The potion was finally finished and we just sat there, kind of in another world. That was until Professor; guess who. Snape!
Came in and ruined it all.
"I assume you're all done. I'll be checking and I'll tell you if you can drink to potion." He stated, walking around the room and glancing at the potions.
"Everybody did a decent job. Drink up!"
Me and Potter we're given two glasses and we both drank quickly.
"I don't feel anything" Potter said, looking confused. I don't feel anything either to be honest. I feel perfectly normal in fact.
"Neither" I agree. Professor Snape once again walks over to us.
"Have you drank it?" He asked, looking at use sternly.
"Yes. And we don't feel any different!" I complained, and everybody turned and stopped what they were doing and stared.
"It appears that Mr. Potter it your soulmate, and you are his" Professor Snape sneered, and once again walked out of the classroom.
I looked at Potter awkwardly and they finally had the nerves.
"F*çk the consequences!" I screeched, leaning in and kissing scar head. His lips taste like, I think their called cherry's, some kind of muggle food. Don't ask how I know what they taste like. To my surprise he kisses back, and everybody freaking clapped. We pulled away and smiled. We then looked at everybody around the room.
I saw at lest five pairs of people which included; Granger, Weasley, Goyle, Crabbe, And Pansy. And that's just a few. Practically everybody was handing at least five gallons to someone.
"DID YOU GUYS BET?" I asked, as if it wasn't obvious.
"No no no! Of course they didn't Malfoy!" Potter chuckles, looking back at me. I start to laugh too and slowly the whole class joins in.
"Since were soulmates I can finally say this; You're so damn cute Potter, how to fu-" I started, but I was cut off by his lips on mine....AGAIN!
Doesn't even let me finish my sentence!
This years gonna be a treat.....

Hahhahahahahahahah THIS MADE NO FREAKING SENSE.
I need help.
We all do.
Sorry for typos