One Shot #16 Part #2 Muggle Music #2

<><><><><><><><><><><><><> Third POV
Recap: - Pansy slowly started to strum the guitar.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"This is gonna be funny" Hermione giggled, looking at Pansy for a quick second. Pansy the song started and both Pansy and Hermione started to sing. (Song is very 'weird')

"Draco Malfoy, what's your problem? You're lookin' kinda mopey and forlorn this morning.
Harry Potter what's your deal? Are you having trouble with the feelings that you feel?
Draco Malfoy, what's your issue? Do you need a hug, or maybe a tissue? Harry Potter give us a sign, you can't commit to Ginny, so what do you have in mind?" Hermione sang.
"Give me three guesses..." Hermione sung, then catching her breath.
"Is it Professor McGonagall?" Pansy started to sing, Hermione's eyes went wide and Pansy chucked.
"Is it Lavender Brown?" Pansy finishes, everybody in the crowd was shaking their heads and cringing, because, honestly nobody liked her.
Hermione and Pansy both started to sing and they sounded amazing.
"No, it's Draco and Harry sitting in a tree. S-n-o-gg-i-n-g, it's Draco and Harry sitting in a tree f-a-l-l-i-n-g in love.....in love......in love..."
(STOP DAT SONG NOW CAUSE I AM NOT WRITING THE REST!)
Everybody was clapping, and smiling widely. There were "woo's" ands whistles coming from everyone spot in the room, even the two boys.
"Best song ever." Draco smirked as he stood beside Harry, turning to give Harry a sideways hug.
"But you know what's better?"
Harry asked Draco, kissing the top of Draco's head.
"What?"
"You"