•Bully•

Spoiler :

Draco is not the bully.
Harry is not the bully.
Peace! Also swear words but they have stars so we gucci😂
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Edited: December 3rd 2017
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Draco's POV - second year
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I had just fallen asleep when I heard screaming down the at another house, or dorm. I got up from my bed and walked outside of my 'dorm' to the stairs where most of the other houses were. It came from behind the fat lady picture, or where she would normally be. The fat lady was gone and the door was wide open. The screaming was still being heard. Wizards and witches think I'm mean and don't care about others, don't get me wrong, I'm mean to some like Potter. But if I'm being honest, I think I'm gay. Gay for POTTAH. I hide it with hatred and mean words. It hurts. I sent a letter to my father a week ago, telling him I need to talk to him. He comes to Hogwarts in two days and I plan on telling him I'm gay. I don't care what he says or thinks. I'm gay and there is nothing he can do about it! I care about Potter no matter what. Even if he thinks I 'hate' him. Without thinking I walk into the dormitory.
"HARRY HOW DARE YOU!" A red haired boy yells. The boy is known as Ron Weasley, one of Har- , I mean Potter's best friends.
"I'm sorry, okay" Potter screamed, crying. He feel on the floor, onto his knees.
"I can't believe you" Weasley finally calmed down. He stopped and took a step back.
"Don't talk to me, don't touch me!" He stated. His face is really red. He blew up at Harry, again.
"I CAN'T BELIVE YOU'RE GAY! AND FOR MALFOY?! YOU LITTLE SH*T" Weasley finally finished yelling and screaming at Potter or so I thought. Weasley goes and sits down on the coach in the common room. Neither of them have realized   I'm here, watching it all, watching my crush being yelled at by his no longer best friend. I storm into the room into sight.
"WEASLEY WHY?! JUST WHY!?" I screech.
"WHY DID YOU SCREAM AT POTTER FOR BEING GAY! IMAGINE WHAT HE HAS ALREADY GONE THROUGH!"
"Why do you care? He is gay! You should be yelling at him too! After all you're his bully" Weasley snared.
With out thinking I walk over and punch the boy right in the face.
"I'm the bully cause it's the only way to hide my feelings for Potter!" I blew up and then covered my mouth with my hands.
"YOU'RE GAY TOO? HONESTLY YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS ARE SUCH-" Weasley starts, holding his face since I punched him. He is cut off by Hermione Granger walking in.
"Ron? He is you're best friend how could you?!" She screamed in tears. She ran over to Har-Potter and hugged him.
"Get the hell out and go get a freaking life, Weasley." I say, dead serious.
"Fine." He yelled. He stomped out and to the door. And then I ran to Potter.
"Harry, who cares what he thinks" Granger said warmly, hugging POTTAH (and in some occasions
Pot-head...jkjkjk)
"I support you" She smiles. She looks at me and my blank expression.
"Malfoy? Did you hear everything?" Granger cries. There was a worried expression on her face, probably worried about if I heard that MY CRUSH liked me back. She thought I would yell at him too didn't she????!
"Yeah" I smiled, "but clearly you didn't" I laughed. And She gave me a confused look.
"Potter?" I ask, shaking him slightly.
He looked at me right into my eyes with his beautiful emerald green ones.
"Call me Harry" he stated as soon as I said Potter. Hermi-I mean granger just sat there, looking back and forth as me and Harry had our little conversation.
Harry looks back down at his knees that were up to his chest. He puts his head down again.
"Harry look at me." I say softly. His eyes locked with mine and I finally said it, what I've been wanting to say since the first day of the first school year.
"I-I like you too"
And with that Harry kissed me. My crush for over a year.
Kissed me. YASSSSSSSSSS INNER FANBOY BISSSSHHHHHES
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm so happy they kissed!!!!!!!!!