The Truth Pt.2

»»»»»—»»»»»—»»»»»—>
HARRY'S POV - Edited: December 3rd 2017
»»»»»————»»»»»»——>
I walk into the great hall with Hermione and Ron, and sat down at our usual spot. Out of the blue, Pansy Parkinson walks over to us.
'What do you want?' Ron spat at her.
She just gives him a warming smile.
"I just wanted us to be friends finally, and not insult each other allll— the time, I also wanted to maybe have a conversation...." Parkinson pauses, clearly looking for words.
"I need to talk to Harry" She finishes quickly. I take a sip from my water real quick and then stand up, following Parkinson out side the great hall. I felt some eyes on us, but to be honest, I didn't really care.
"What is this about?" I ask, curiously. She giggles and then looks into my eyes and starts to speak.
"Wellllllll," Parkinson says, pausing to catch her breath.
"I see the way you look at Drac- or Malfoy, whatever....and I wanted to know if you liked him.....I know it sounds weird but you CAN trust me" She speaks quickly. All of the sudden I feel like I'm going to tell her about my whole life. Like, I couldn't tell her lies.
"Yes." I answer, covering my mouth when I realized what I just said. I look down at my feet. Then I look back up shyly,
"WHAT THE HECK?! That just came out......" I state, embarrassed. But it was 100% true. I do like Malfoy, a lot.....

His silver eyes are so pretty.
There are no words to describe him to be honest.
HE IS JUST SO GOSH DARN BOOTYFUL!!!!!!!!!

Pansy smiled at me,
"Don't worry I won't tell him" She laughed, I'm surprised she didn't smack me right across the face. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.
"Okay lets go back now" I said, turning to walk back to the great hall. I couldn't bare the awkwardness. She followed me and we made our way back to sit down at our separate house tables. Once I sat back down I was thrown questions by Ron and Hermione.
"Where'd you go?!"
"What did she ask?"
And the last thing I heard was...
"You look really pale, mate!" Ron stated. And then everything went black. I have no idea why, I wasn't dizzy or anything so whyyyyyyyyy?
-Black as black can get you could say...
»»»»»—»»»»»—»»»»»—>
Draco's POV
»»»»»—»»»»»—»»»»»—>
I heard a girl scream, and then a boy.
"HARRY!" The scream was repeated over and over. I got up quickly from my seat in the great hall to see who and what was going on. Everybody looked at me for a second. I gave them that
'Pïss off' look and then started to walk over. The girl and boy screams come from non other than Granger and Weasley. And then I saw Har-Potter on the ground, non-conscious. It felt like my heart stopped. I just stood there, mouth wide open. Pansy came rushing over to me.
"Draco, you gotta help. He is you're crush" She whispered to me. It's like she can read my mind! I quickly nodded and then walked closer to potter on the floor. Granger and Weasley we're giving him c-p-r while they waited for Madam Promfrey to come. I got down on the floor and helped them. They didn't question it, which is good. I took his hand and tried to feel for pulse first.
Nothing.
"Sh*t" I muttered. Granger and Weasley looked at up me.

"What is it Dr-Malfoy?!" Granger panicked, her face was bright red from her yelling so much and crying at the sight of Potter.
"H-he has no pulse..." My voice got quieter as I now whispered it.
"WEASLEY GO FIND MADAM PROMFREY!" I yelled. He jumped up and sprinted for the door. Me and Granger kept giving Potter C-P-R for not even five minutes. Madam Promfrey came rushing in and got Potter. By the time that happened Dumbledore told everybody to go back to their common rooms. It was just Me, Granger and Weasley left in the great hall.
"Why did you help?" Granger asked me, as I sat down on a seat that Potter was in earlier.
"I can't tell you" I chuckled slightly, Weasley sat across from me.
"Please tell us" He begged, tears running down his cheeks. I put my head in my hands and take a deep breath.
"I-I like him......" I mumbled, Granger lifted my head up.
"Say that again?" She said quietly. I think she could tell that this was hard for me to say.....
I stopped calling her a 'Mudblood' last month and since then, we haven't really thrown insults at each other as much. Same with Weasley and Potter.
"Ilikepottter" I stated, loud enough for ten to hear me, but to fast....
Hermio- I mean Granger stood up in front of me.
"Slower" She mumbled, starting to get annoyed.
"I. Like. Potter." I whispered, slower and louder then I did the first time. She just giggled.
"We knew that" she smirked.
I gave her a confused look.
"W-what? How!?" I shuttered, panicking.
"We see the way you look at him mate!" Weasley laughed along with her.
"Every night when Hermione sees you look at Harry she says it's adorable, especially since Harry likes you too" Weasley smiled. He quickly covered his mouth. My heart just stopped. My mouth wide open.
"Potter likes me!?" I exclaimed, smiling really big. Granger just burst out laughing so hard she fell on the floor along with the Weasel. Once they got back up we sat there in silence until I broke it finally after about 20 minutes.
I stood up and walked over to Ron with my hand out. I want to be friends with the Weasle, after all he knows my secret.
"Friends?" I asked, smiling.
"Friends." He then replied, after shaking my hand. I sat back down and let my mind wonder about every little thing in this cruel and happy world.
"It's hard" I state, looking up at who I can now call Hermione and Ron.
"What is?" Ron asks me. I frown at the thought of it.
"Everything! Being forced to be dark, Being misunderstood, wanting something that's impossible to get...." I start to list off things.
"I know what you mean, that's not impossible to get." Hermione chuckled.
Ron leaned in and whispered something into Hermione's ear.
"YES!" She exclaimed, jumping in the air.
"What?" I laughed.
"Drarry for life" She smirked, I didn't have time to question it, because Madam Promfrey came threw the doors.
"Follow me" She said quickly, then rushing back out the doors.

I'm gonna still cry even if this is my story. IT'S BOUT TO GET SAD YA'L BUT IT WILL END HAPPY!
I'm starting Pt.3 right now, so it's gonna be out soon:)
P.S sorry for slow updates! I have another story on my other account xxPottersTwinxx 👌🏻

-Author Brooke Potter (da no longer secret twin of Harry Potter)