Platform 9 And- The Frick Quarters

Harry's POV
<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"But Hagrid, there's no such thing as platform 9 and three quart-" I started, I was cut off by Hedwig screeching, and turning towards Hagrid who was now gone. Magic? I have no idea. I started walking along the bridge like thing I was on with my cart (do they call them trolleys? I can't remember😂), I was walking along it when I found a ramp that lead down to the floor that was below me. I pushed the trolley (screw it I'm saying trolley whether they call it that or not) down the ramp with Hedwig still, only slightly screeching. I got a lot of odd looks from what I now know as muggles. I walked down towards platform 9, but no 3/4. I then walked up to a man that seemed to be a working at the station and asked him;
"Do you know where platform 9 3/4 is?"
"Do you think I'm stupid?! There is not such thing as platform 9 3/4!"
It was worth a shot, I thought to myself as I wandered away with my trolly. I went closer to platform nine to see if I could maybe find a way, or clue to where the platform I'm looking for might be.
"But father, I don't want to be in Slytherin." I heard a voice say, Slytherin? I remember Hagrid saying that. I saw the blonde boy I met at the robe shop come up to platform 9, with who I assume is his mother and father. Without thinking I run my trolly over to them, right in front of them.
"Excuse me, um, do you know where platform 9 3/4 is?" I asked, feeling nervous.

(We're gonna pretend Lucius and Narcissa have nothing to do with Voldy and his Nonexisting nose!) - I like Narcissa, she's the nice one:)

3rd POV:

"Hogwarts?" A woman asked, with blond and black hair. I nodded my head in agreement and then she started to explain.
"It's Draco's first year too, all you have to do is run straight into the wall at Platform 9. Best do it in a run if you're nervous!" She suggested. (Molly? Is that you?)
"I'm Narcissa by the way." Narcissa smiles warmly, holding her hand out for Harry to shake. Harry nervously shook it and then said his name.
"I'm H-Harry, Harry Potter" Harry shuttered, still slightly nervous about the hole wall and platform thing.
"Oh dear, I'm sorry about your parents." Narcissa apologized, with a sad look on her face.
"Anyways we better get into the platform now. We don't want to miss the train!" Lucius chirped, glancing at the clock.
"Draco why don't you run onto the platform with Harry, dear?" Narcissa asked Draco. Draco nodded and got beside Harry and then they started to push both trolleys 'into' the wall.
They came out on the other side also known as Platform 9 3/4 and made their way to the Hogwarts Expess along with Narcissa and Lucius.
"Bye mom, and dad!" Draco said, hugging both of his parents. He let go of them and then him and Harry turned around to go to the train
"Bye hun!" Draco's mother waved, smiling. Lucius just nodded and waved with a smile at Draco. The boys made their way onto the train with their trolleys, once they got to the train entrance a boy with a 'prefect' badge had taken their trolleys and moved them with the others. Draco and Harry got onto the train and made their way down to an empty compartment. They had finally found one when they got to the end of the 'hallway' type thing and into the empty compartment. Harry sat down in a seat across from Draco, which was on the right side.
"I remember you, I saw you in the robe shop last month- sorry if I came off a little rude. I was only doing that because father was around..." Draco apologized, looking nervous.
"It's fine, really." Harry smiled. Draco stuck his hand out and chuckled
"Friends?"
"Friends"

*

"Draco! Oi! Remember when you apologized on the train in first year because you came off rude-ish in the robe shop?" Harry asked, who was in his seventh year at Hogwarts, and in his house common room with Draco, Ron, and Hermione. Harry and Draco were both sorted into Gryffindor in their first years and it was the best years, these last seven.
"Yeah! Then I asked if we could be friends!" Draco laughed, mimicking himself.
"Yeah you were wrong, like wayyyy wrong. I can't remember one time where I haven't caught you two either; snogging, holding hands, or eye f*ckin'..." Ron stated, chuckling slightly.
"Honestly Draco, you should've just asked Harry straight up to be your boyfriend" Hermione said honestly.

He should've. Just imagine..