Mistletoe

Harry's POV *Christmas time*
++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Me, Ron and Hermione were walking down the hallway. Today was a Saturday so we had nothing to do.
"Harry, me and Ron are heading back to the common room. Are you coming?" Hermione asked me, turning me around to face her. I shake my head slightly.
"No I'm good, I'll see you guys later then I guess." I say. Hermione nodded before her and Ron made their way back to the common room, trying to avoid all the mistletoes. I turned on my heel and started walking towards the great hall, letting my mind wonder.
'I wonder if I'll get under a mistletoe with somebody.......'
'What if trees were bushes and bushes were trees?'
'What if I got under a mistletoe with Malfoy?!'
Don't get me wrong....I do like Malfoy. I just hide it with hatred and it gets really hard sometimes...
It's like; Can I kiss your now? How about now? Now? Now is the perfect time? He's not looking, kiss his cheek and run!
- okay maybe not the last part but still, that's what it's like!

I was to busy caught up in my thoughts until I was snapped out of them because I ran into somebody just outside the closed great hall doors.
"Ow" A boy screeched, in pain.
"Sorry" I said quickly, searching for my glasses that fell off.
"It's fine..." The boy replied, passing me my glasses. I put them on and see who is in front of me.
The one and only Draco Malfoy was inch's from my freaking face. So temping I must think.
"Oh...ahh" I start to shutter, he chuckles and then gets up. He holds out his hand for me to take, I gladly except it and he helps me up.
"Thanks" I say, fixing my glasses on my face.
"No promblem...." He replies, Dr-Malfoy was being strangely nice lately and I can't figure out why......
I didn't realize we were staring at each other until he spoke up.
"Oh...ummm, Potter?" Malfoy asked me, looking down with a slight blush on his face. He looked up at me again, and I nodded, to show that I was listening. He looked up and the ceiling and there it was.
The mistletoe.
He looked back at me and smiled, I returned my smile that was nowhere near as bootyful as his.
"Soooo I guess we kiss?" I kind of question, with a cheeky smile.
"Nooooooooo" Malfoy mocks, chuckling slightly. I look down in embarrassment.
"Sorry, I'm really dumb." I state. I thought this was 100% true but according to my friends, it wasn't.
I felt a finger touch my chin and lift it up.
"Harry Potter. You're nowhere near stupid. If you were then how could I, Draco Malfoy, have the biggest crush on you ever" Draco Malfoy chuckles. I look up again at the mistletoe and smile. He leaned in and so did I. Within seconds we kissed and within minutes we were making out in the middle of the freaking hallways. Thank the merlins everybody at school was inside the great hall! Me and Dr-Malfoy jump apart when we hear loud clapping from about at least 20 students and teachers.
We turn to our left and see everybody in the great hall clapping and smiling.
"DRARRY!" They all start chanting. Me and Draco burst out laughing so hard we hit the floor and everybody just stares at us in shock.
Hermione and Ron step out and help us up, who are still laughing.
"So you'd rather be Harco?" Ron asked, with an eyebrow raised.
"You know what, Drarry will do" Draco said, putting an arm around me.
"Speaking of Drarry..." Draco smirked, taking both my hands.
"Harry James Potter. Blah blah blah very sweet and touching speech.
Would you like to be my boyfriend?" Draco asked, his eyes...what do I say? Wet? Whatever.
"I would love to" I chuckled, smiling like an idiot at the boy. He pulled me in for another kiss IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY!
We pull apart to see Professor Snaps earning 10 gallons from Professor Dumbledore.
I couldn't help but smile.
Life's complete now.

"There's a thin line between love and hate, I just can't remember when I actually started hating you" I told Draco smiling at my new boyfriend of one minute.
"I would say the same but you already said it" He chuckles.
BUT THAT DAMN SMILE!