Chapter 1: Birthday Party

ABNORMAL LUNA
THANK YOU FOR CLICKING ON READ!

= = =
START: 22/09/2017
END: 05/01/2018 
= = =
Highest ranking: #532 in werewolf 3/1/2018
= = =

-Aurora's POV-
I'm Aurora, the Luna of the Blue Moon Pack. I'm a 19-year-old girl, I've been the Luna of this pack since my parents passed away, when I was 15. My parents were killed by rogues. I usually forget so many things so you'll know more about me while reading.

Tomorrow's my beta's birthday, Alex, he's finally 21! I'm organizing a surprise party for him, and I'm gonna invite our friends from different packs.

'What should I get him?' I thought.
'A shirt?' My wolf, Bella, suggested. 
'No I got him one for Christmas' .
'Then a book maybe' .
'That's a good idea, but I'll get him another thing with it'

As I was searching for an interesting book in the mall I found the perfect one for him 'How to make your ex girlfriend's life a living hell'.
Let me tell you the story, Alex had a girlfriend.
'No shit Sherlock' Bella mocked
Oh shut up and let me continue. So as I was saying, he had a girlfriend and one week before her birthday, he caught her cheating on him with his best friend, well ex best friend. And now he hates them both so much, so he'll love this book.

Just then, I found another book, it was about mates, I've always wanted to find my mate. I'd be so happy with him, life would never get boring, we'll never stop loving each other, but I don't think I'll get one. Alex hasn't found his mate also, so I got him this book too.

I decided to get him some chocolate because he loves food. 

After getting everything we needed for the party preparations, I headed home.
The day passed by quickly, I hung out with Alex, Tyler(third in command) and Emma, his mate.

|The Next Morning|

I groaned as my alarm started ringing. Ughhh, I fucking hate alarms. I looked to my right and saw it's 12:30 PM. OH MY GOD!! I must've overslept. Just then, I realized that it wasn't the sound of my alarm clock,but  it was Emma calling me. HAHA I'm dead.

'YOUUU, YOU BETTER TELL ME YOU'RE READY, I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU ALL MORNING, I WAS GOING TO BREAK THE DOOR, BUT YOU WERE LUCKY ENOUGH THAT THE GUARDS STOPPED ME.' Screamed Emma threw the mind-link.
'Owww, my ears' I cried
'you have 10 minutes to be in the kitchen'
'okay'
I hurried and put some jeans with a crop top on. I used my alpha speed to get in the kitchen.
'Finally' Emma said as I entered the kitchen.
'shut up'

We began decorating for the party. Tyler was with Alex in the mall distracting him so he doesn't find out about the surprise.
After 2 hours or so, we finished everything.

I mind-linked Alex
'we're under attack, come to the pack house IMMEDIATELY'
'WHAAAAAAAT? Oh come on it's my birthday, they can attack tomorrow! Why did they choose today?!' He screamed
'Shut up and come, we're waiting for you' I said and blocked him out.

'You're a horrible friend' Bella said
'You mean I'm a perfect actor' I responded
She rolled her eyes.

-Alex's POV-

When Aurora mind-linked me I got so worried and I told Tyler. I hurried to the Pack house in my wolf form not caring about tearing my clothes apart. When we got in front of the house, everything was calm and there wasn't a blood smell which confused me more. I decided to enter the house, everything was dark and I couldn't see anything even by using my wolf eyes. Suddenly a very loud music began playing, all the lights were turned on and all my friends came from the corners while cheering and saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Everyone began dancing to the beat of the music and Tyler emerged to the stage and began singing. Did I ever say that he has a horrible voice?
'Yeah, you're always talking about his voice' my wolf said. I rolled my eyes at his comment. THIS IS THE BEST PARTY EVEEEER.

-To be continued-

Hello, thanks for giving my story a chance. The story will get more interesting chapter by chapter, I promise.
Please vote and comment.

Christina