Chapter 13: Magic

Lycoris flower ^^
If you don't remember, Jamie is the pack chef and she took care of Aurora when her parents died.

-Aurora's POV-

The warriors stopped everything and looked at me with wide stunned eyes. I sent them a questioning look. And then started attacking the Dewends that was way stronger than me.
He had red eyes, black lips, very pale face, black hair, black wings, two red horns. He had a defined jaw. Everything in him was black and red. He was quite sexy, but dangerous and cruel.
I knew there was no way I'm going to win this fight. I'll probably die, but I'll try. I'd do anything to protect my pack, my family.

I tried to bite him in the shoulder, but he flew to the other side of the room, everyone from the pack was watching. He ran up to me and threw me on the ground. After 5 minutes, I was tired, I was already on the ground breathing heavily.
Suddenly another black wolf emerges from the crowd and runs to the Dewend, it was Xavier, he looked at me with worry. He managed to bite the Dewend's leg. So he wasn't as much powerful as before, but he was stronger than us. I looked at the crowd of people from my pack, they were looking at Xavier with confusion as 'why is there another Alpha fighting a Dewend to protect our Luna.'
Then I looked back at Xavier and the Dewend. Xavier was under the Dewend. The Dewend held Xavier's hands and legs and started saying things while scratching his face with his nails and laughing like a maniac.

I got so angry that I got up, shifted and ran up to him and pushed him off Xavier. A blue light came out of my hand. And I had the power to get him to fall down. It was like magic. I didn't stop till I saw that he had no more energy to get up.

I ordered the guards to get the Dewend to the cells and put lycoris in his cell. The Dewend's weakness point is the lycoris flower.
Then I ran up to Xavier. He was on the ground, panting and looking at me with awe.
"How did you know" I asked him
"Alex called Alexandra" He said between breath.
Just then I realized that he was bleeding.
"CALL THE PACK DOCTOR, NOW!!" I yelled with panic. "Are you okay? Does it hurt much? I'm so sorry"
"Hey, hey, it's alright, I'm fine. You were stunning." He said and I blushed
"Well you were brave too, to try to fight a Dewend" I said
He smiled at me.
Then, Emma came towards us.
"YOU CAN'T FIGHT A DEWEND, FOR FUCK'S SAKE HOW DID YOU DO THAAAT! IT WAS AWESOOOOOOME" She started yelling, then she realized that I was on the ground, next to Xavier.
"Oh, hi..." she smiled nervously "sorry if I interrupted you, I'll just go"
"No, no, Emma come back" I said "I want you to meet Xavier. And Xavier, that's Emma, the mate of the gamma"She smiled at him and waved, he smiled back
"hi" he said
"well, that's not a way to welcome guests" Jamie said. Where did she come from? "Besides, the pack doctor is waiting for you in his office."

Then we headed to the Pack doctor. When we entered with Jamie next to us, his whole face lit up, he had the brightest smile that I have ever seen
Hmm, what's going on between those too?
"Oh hello Luna, I've been waiting for you" he nodded in Xavier's direction and smiled at me.
"So, as you've heard, we've been attacked by a Dewend, so Xavier was fighting him, and now he's bleeding."
"Oh, let me check your bruises."

After he checked everything and gave him some medicines, we headed to my room.

"Thanks for coming here" I said
"it's an honor to be on this pack's territory and with you" he said cupping my face. We were sitting on my bed.
"Wasn't your wolf white?" he asked
Then Emma entered the room.
"How is it possible that your wolf changes colors?"
"What are you talking about? My wolf is white, the wolf doesn't change colors." I said
"Well, your white with hints of colors" Emma said
"What?!"
Just shift and you'll see yourself on the mirror.

I went to the bathroom, stripped out my clothes and shifted then got in my room to see my reflection on the mirror.

I was a white wolf with hints of blue and pink, and my eyes turned purple. I love my reflection.
Xavier and Emma looked at me stunned.

I went back to the bathroom, shifted back, wore my clothes and re-entered the room.

"Well, that's kinda weird" I said
"yeah, first the scars, then the magic going out of your hand and now your colored wolf" Emma said

"WHAT HAPPENED DOWN THERE!!" Alex yelled while entering my room with Tyler.
"That's beyond normal" Tyler said
"Did Alexandra come?" Alex asked when he saw Xavier next to me
"No she had to lead the pack in my absence." Xavier said
"And who are you? How did you get on our pack land?" Tyler said with confusion and anger
"Tyler, calm down, that's Xavier, my mate. And Xavier, that's Tyler, my third in command and Emma's mate"I said
"Oh, nice to meet you" Tyler said
"Nice to meet you too" Xavier said
"We have to ask a witch about what's happening with you, because now, everyone will start asking" Alex said
"Well, we don't have a pack witch" Emma said
"Wait, the strongest werewolves' pack doesn't have a witch!?" Xavier said with confusion.
"We had one, till she betrayed us, and helped rogues killing my parents" I said with clear sadness.
"Oh, it's okay" Xavier said hugging me "I have a witch, she's been in our pack since my grandma and grandpa were Alphas, we can trust her"
"About what happened, the thing that got out of your hands, it was AWESOOOME" Emma said
We laughed at her comment
"Well, when can we talk to the witch?" Tyler said
"My pack is directly next to yours, we can go now" Xavier said
"YES! Let's go! I'll get to see Alexandra" Alex said with enthusiasm

-To be continued-
Heyy guys,
How are you all?
I'm on 530 readers.
Thank you guys so much.
Follow my Instagram account, abnormalluna ,to get all the news about my books. I post Q&A, Updates, spoilers and other things.
I'll be uploading a new chapter tonight or tomorrow.
Enjoy my story
~1112~

Christina