Introduction

Aurora is the Luna of the strongest werewolf pack, the Blue Moon Pack, her parents were killed by rogues. She always thought of how her life would be when she finds her mate. She will soon discover that she's not a normal werewolf.

Xavier is the Alpha of his pack, Red Blood Pack, he always attacks the Blue Moon Pack to be the one in power. He'll soon find out that he's having a war with his mate.

The werewolves will be attacked by many enemies. Xavier, being an Alpha is over-protective towards his mate. Will she accept him, or reject him? What isn't normal in her? Will she be able to live with herself being abnormal, or will she commit suicide? Will Xavier accept being with someone that's beyond the normal or not? How will his father react when he sees his son with the Luna of their enemy Pack? Will the werewolf race fall apart or not?

Find out by reading the story.

P.S: That's my first published story, sorry for any grammar mistake or spelling. English isn't my first language. And that's probably not the most amazing story you've ever read.

Hope you enjoy it, I love you all. And thanks for the support.

Christina

Highest ranking: #532 in Werewolf on 3/1/2018
#33 in traitor on 13/5/2018

This book is dedicated to all my amazing readers!! <3

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.