Chapter 14: Moon's Daughter

-Xavier's POV-

"Well, when can we talk to the witch?" Tyler said
"My pack is directly next to yours, we can go now" I said
"YES! Let's go! I'll get to see Alexandra" Alex said with enthusiasm

Then we headed to my pack.

As soon as we passed Aurora's pack and entered my pack, I started felling the change of air. I guided Aurora, Alex, Tyler and Emma to the pack house. When we entered, Alexandra ran up to Alex and hugged him. I smiled at them.

"Shall we go to the witch" Tyler said annoyed.

Emma pushed him playfully with her shoulder. "Remember when we were like that?" She said smiling.

"Let's go" I said

Then we headed to the pack witch, in the forest.

"Hello Ally, how are you?" I said when I entered her house

"Hello, Alpha. I'm fine, what about you?" She said

"I'm alright"

"How may I help you, son?"

"Well, I found my mate" I said, her eyes sparkled with joy.

"Oh, congrats! I'm so happy for you" Ally said with a huge smile.

See, Ally always loved being in our pack. She loved how we have soulmates, how we know we'll never get the wrong one, how we have a written destiny.

"So, her name's Aurora, she's here" I said, and Aurora entered in the house with everyone.

Ally bowed to them.

"There's no need to bow" Aurora said with a smile.

I smiled at her kindness toward the packs members.

"So Aurora been having scars on her body" I said

I told her all the story. And she looked at Aurora's scars.

"I might know what's happening to her" She said with worry in her eyes.

Then she went to her shelf of books and started searching between the hundreds of books.

After a while, she pulled out a book and put it on the table, then she went and sat in front of the table.

"It's says that one day, a girl will be born, she'll have power, she won't discover it till a certain age. She'll start by seeing changes in her body, human and wolf form" She said "She will be hunted by so many enemies. Her own friends might betray her. She'll be able to do some magic, but she must practice doing them right. SHE'LL BE THE MOON'S DAUGHTER".

Our jaws dropped to the floor

"What the fuuuuuck"I yelled

"I can't be the moon's daughter, the Moon Goddess doesn't have children" Aurora said with wide eyes.

"Oh, but she does" Ally said

"No, she can't be the Moon's daughter, that's beyond the normal" Emma said

"Do you have any other explanation to what happened in the dungeons"Ally said

Emma shut her mouth, Ally smirked. Then I looked at Aurora, she had zoned-out, maybe she was talking to her wolf. This is so weird. Being the Moon's daughter has responsibilities. If I'm her mate, then I'll have responsibilities too. Am I ready for this?

Then, I sensed Aurora tense beside me.

"Something's wrong in my pack. I have to go." She said and ran out the room.

Then Alex hugged Alexandra and ran after her, and Tyler and Emma followed them shortly after.

-Aurora's POV-

That wasn't possibly, the book must be wrong.

Suddenly, I felt a loss in the mind-link, like something broken in it.

"Something's wrong in my pack. I have to go." I said and ran out of the room.

I ran to my pack house and smelled my head warrior in the dungeons.

I ran to the dungeons, in my wolf form.

Then smell of rogue and blood grew stronger.

Then, I saw it, Justin.

Justin, my cousin, was lifeless on the floor.

Justin was the only one that was still alive from my family.

And now he's dead.

My baby cousin is dead

There's no point of living?

I ran up to him and started crying.

I felt someone growl beside me, but I was too sad to give a damn about it.

After 10 minutes of crying and hearing growls beside me, Jamie came up to me and hugged me from the behind.

I turned around and saw 5 rogue behind me, dead.

And there was Alex, Tyler and Xavier. Seriously, where does he come from?
They were standing with glory.

Then, Xavier looked at me, when he saw the tears in my eyes, he ran up to me and carried me to my room.

I shifted and put some clothes on.

"It's alright" he said massaging my back.

"No, it's not alright, he's the only family I have." I said sobbing "I'm promised my aunt before she died that I'll always take care of him and make sure he's fine. I've broken my promise. Now, I know that no matter what I do to move on from this pain, deep down inside I will always know that I'll never get to hug him again, or mom, or dad, or anyone from my dear family. He was so small. Why did they choose him? What did he even do to them? He's just an 8 years old boy! At first, they killed my parents! Now my cousin! My only cousin! I'm gonna kill every rogue that surpasses my territory. I swear on my life that I won't keep anyone alive from those who are related to the attacks that has been going on lately."

-To be continued-

Well, that was an interesting chapter, you can't deny it.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed it.
I'm #852 in werewolf stories!!! YAYYY!
Vote and comment please.
Love you all

Christina