Chapter 18: Dead

-Xavier's POV-

"WHAT THE FUCK GUYS" Alexandra came from the doors and yelled "Calm down both of you".

We both looked at her, she had an angry expression on her face.

"Hunter up to your room. Now!" She said still yelling.

"Xavier, go to your office, I'll follow you in a few minutes" She said and walked away.

I glared at Hunter and he looked down ashamed that he was having a fight with his Alpha.

I turned around and headed to my office.

After a few minutes, Alexandra came to my office.

"The werewolf race is falling apart, you can't fight with each other. We only have ourselves. We must have each other's back. If the Alpha is having fights with his third in command, what will the pack members do to each other. And will we get along with other packs when we'll have to stick together. You are the Alpha, you are the leader, everybody does what you do, everybody acts like you." She said.

She was right, I knew she was. But, I couldn't control myself, all those problems that have been happening lately are getting me over the edge. I don't know know what to do.

Then, the phone started ringing. I picked it up.
"Heyy Alpha Xavier" I heard someone saying from the other side "it's Alex"
"Oh hi Alex, how are you?"
"I'm fine, I just wanted to know if Aurora is with you because she went on a run and she hasn't gotten back yet."
"When did she go?" I asked
"When we came back from the witch's house." He answered
"She cane to my pack but long ago, from two hours." I said "Can't you reach her in the mind-link?"
"No, I feel that she isn't connected to the mind-link anymore" Alex replied
"Tell your warriors to search all yojr territory and I'll tell mine to do the same in mine and then call all the packs in the neighborhood and ask them if they have seen her."
"Okay, I'll talk you to later. If you find anything please inform us"
"I will, and you too"
And with that, I ended the phone call.
"Tell all the warriors to search all the territory and tell the warriors of all the nearby packs to do the same in their's" I commanded Alexandra.

It was clear that I was angry, and she knew that she shouldn't ask questions when I'm angry. She left the office and went out. I really had to punch something, anything. I just need to get my anger out of me. I punched the wall beside me, a hole formed in it. It wasn't the first hole I've made.

'You will never find her if you stay in here, talk to the trackers to try and track her location' Xander said
'You have a point' I answered him and mind-linked the best tracker in the pack.

A tracker is werewolf born with the ability to notice things more than others. Like, they can know where a person is from how a leaf is positioned on the ground.

I will search the ground and the sky to find her. I'll risk my life. My wolf is already sad and feels the emptiness in him without Aurora. I'm sad too, I just want to hug her to my chest and never let her go.

-Aurora's POV-

I shifted into my wolf form and attacked him. Thank god i drank some water, it spared me some time. I started hitting, bitting, kicking his balls. But he then took a glass bottle, and smashed it on my head.
Black.
Everything went pitch black.
What have I done?

I woke up in a dark room. I started closing and opening my eyes to let them ajust to the faint light.

After a while, I could finally see clearly. I looked to my left and saw Rita numb on the floor. I started panicking, so I tried to move my leg towards hers, and she moved away. I relaxed a little bit when I knew that she was still alive. But I was still restless about being stuck. If ww stay here we're gonna die, we might die from the lack of food, they might put a bomb in the house and kill us, they might kill us using a gun, they might rape us, they might kill us while doing unbearable things to us. And this was getting me over the edge. I also have someone's life on my shoulders, she's here because she was trying to save me. I can't let her die. I'll take any opportunity I get to leave or to to help her in escaping.

I tired moving but my hands were attached to silver chains bigger than the those I had before. And I had silver chained to my neck, which I knew will cause scars that might never go.

'Bella, is there any way to get out of here?' I asked her
I got no answer
'Bella?'
Nothing
Then I realized that there was an emptiness in my head. I lost my wolf. I lost Bella. I might never get her back.

I was thirsty, my lungs were begging for a little water. And I wanted to cry so badly.

Then, Rita stirred beside me. She was waking up. I don't want her to because she'll see what misery we are in.

Suddenly, someone entered the room with a smirk. I couldn't see this person's face clearly, but it looked like he was familiar.

"How are you feeling, Aurora?" He said in a malicious voice. That voice, it was-

-To Be Continued-

Cliffhanger *evil laugh*
Who do you think this person is?
How are you all?
Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Sorry I didn't update before, I'll be updating another chapter later today.
Thank you so much on 1.92k readers.
I love you all so much ♥️
Please vote and comment.

Christina