Epilogue

Epilogue

*Aurora's POV*

I can't believe that I'm doing this, I can't believe that I'm finally getting married! AAAAAAAHHH!

I look at my reflection in the mirror and smile, I've waited so long for this moment, I can finally be Xavier's wife in the human's world too!

Emma walked in the room with a smile on her face, she wore a purple long dress. She is the maid of honor. The flower girls are two girls from a pack in the North, Xavier is their uncle.

They both looked adorable with the flower crowns on their heads.

"It's time to go" Alexandra said with a wide smile on her face. 

"Good luck" Theresa, whom I also named Tessa, said.

I walked down the stairs and went to the pack house's backyard. 

Alex took my hand and we walked down the aisle. Xavier looked at me with love and warmness.

When we arrived in front of the priest, Xavier took my hand from Alex's and smiled at him.

"We gather here to unite these two people in marriage. Their decision to marry has not been entered into lightly and today they publicly declare their private devotion to each other.
The essence of this commitment is the acceptance of each other in entirety, as lover, companion, and friend. A good and balanced relationship is one in which neither person is overpowered nor absorbed by the other, one in which neither person is possessive of the other, one in which both give their love freely and without jealousy.
Marriage, ideally, is a sharing of responsibilities, hopes, and dreams.
It takes a special effort to grow together, survive hard times, and be loving and unselfish.

Do you both pledge to share your lives openly with one another, and to speak the truth in love? Do you promise to honor and tenderly care for one another, cherish and encourage each other, stand together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all the days of your lives?" The priest said.

"I do" Xavier said.
"I do" I said.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of your commitment to each other."

"I wrote vows for you to say to me"I said with a smile, and handed him the paper to read the vows.

Xavier took the paper and started reading
"I promise to admit everyday that you are always right. I promise to always leave the house to poop so you don't have to smell it, the grocery store is only a couple of blocks away. I promise to watch The Bachelorette with you and pretend to love every second of it and lastly, and most importantly, I promise to never grow my hair to my shoulders like I did when I first met you. I wrote vows for you too." Xavier said.

Aurora opened the paper and started reading.
"I promise to shut the door of the bathroom when I do number two. I promise to never force you to watch episodes of The Bachelorette, those shows are a mockery of love, and finally, I promise to still have sexy time with you even when we're old and fat with hairs growing out of weird places, now please give me an epic high five and say love you forever." Aurora said.

Then put her hand up to high-five him and yelled LOVE YOU FOREVER. 

"Now, I have real vows, can I say them?"

"Sure" Xavier said.

"Do you wanna go first or me?"

"I wanna go first" Xavier said "The moment that I saw you at the All-Alpha's meeting, I knew, in that moment, two years ago, that I would never want to share my life with anybody other than you, and so, in front of all these people, I promise to choose you, I choose you when things get hard, I will choose you no matter where our careers go, I'll choose you. When you're sick, I'll be there for you, I'll protect you with everything that I can, so from this moment on, to the rest of my life, Aurora of the Blue Moon Pack, I will always choose you"

"I wanna start off by thanking you" Aurora said with tears in her eyes "thank you for showing me what love means, before I met you I didn't believe that I'll ever get a mate and fall in love, I didn't really believe that love existed, thank you for telling me I'm beautiful when I know I look like a mess and thank you for choosing me when I made it possible for you. And most importantly, I promise to stay married to you forever. I promise I will love you for my whole life. I promise that I love you. I love you very much."

Everyone was in tears.

"I wasted so much money on my make-up and I ruined it with tears, screw you both" Tessa said while crying. Everyone started laughing.

"Go now in peace and live in love, sharing the most precious gifts you have - the gifts of your lives united. And may your days be long on this earth. I, now, pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." The priest said

"You're breath-taking" Xavier whispered in Aurora's ear.

Then he took Aurora's chin in his hand and kissed her with passion and love.

"I love you"