Chapter 26

-Aurora's POV-

I woke up in Xavier's hands, I can get used to waking up like this, if only I could stay longer.

I, somehow, managed to get out of his tight grip and brushed my hair and went downstairs. I found Emma crying silently on the kitchen counter with Tyler trying to sooth her by drawing circles on her back.

I went beside her abd hugged her. I love her. She's always been there for me when I wanted her. After a little while, we were both sobbing during the hug.

They all knew that I was going, it was kind of obvious that I wouldn't let my pack fight.

"I have to give the Alpha position to someone." I said through the sobs.
She looked at me and nodded. I wiped her tears away "we'll have a pack meeting" she said
I nodded

"Promise me that you'll take care of yourself" I said
"We promise" they said.
Suddenly, Emma ran to the toilet and started throwing up.
I ran after her with Tyler
"Emma, you promised me, let's go to the pack doctor"
"it's fine, I'm just sick" she said
"Did it happen before?" I asked
"It's the fifth time" Tyler answered
My eyes widened "let's go to the pacj doctor" I said
"It's fi-" Emma started talking.
Tyler reached out for her waist and carried her. She started yelling, but we ignored it.

We arrived to the pack doctor minutes after and Tyler placed Emma on the examination chair.

The doctor took her fever, snd and did so many things that make no sense to me. Then he started asking her questions. After awhile he asked her to uncover her stomach. Tyler tensed but then I mouthed him 'it's a doctor, that's his job'.
He, then, took her blood and examined it. We sat there, chit-chating while the doctor was doing something with the blood.

Thirteen minutes later, he cane with a bright smile
"I'm happy to inform you that we'll soon be having a future gamma."
My jaw dropped to the floor. Emma started tearing up. Tyler immediately shut from the chair and took Emma in his arms and started turning in a circle. They looked so happy. I wished I could have this.

Suddenly, Xavier ran into the room furiously, when he saw me he calmed down.
"I was searching for you, I was so worried" He said while hugging me.
I hugged him back. We just stood there, hugging, while Emma and Tyler were flying in happiness.

'Pack meeting in thirteen minutes' I said through the mind link.

We headed downstairs ans sat in front of the TV while Tyler and Xavier tried to make some breakfast in the kitchen.

I looked toward Emma, and she looked distant, she was staring into thin air.
"Hey" I said squeezing her hand "are you okay, do you need to talk about something?"
She shook her head and ssid "Are you okay? I can see that you're sad from your eyes."

"It's just that- for- for one moment in life, you get this amazing gift, and you want to laugh and you want to cry, cause you feel so lucky that you found it and so scared that it will go away, all at the same time" I said "And now, I'm losing everything, I always thought that life isn't that beautiful, it isn't worth the pain that we endure while living. But, now, I don't want to go, I want to live. He gave me a reason to stay. I love him. God help me. I love him" I said through tears.
"You don't have to go, we can win." She said

I heard footsteps coming from upstairs and turned around, I fiynd Alex coming down.
"Sleeping beauty is awake" I yelled with a laugh.
He just glared at me and yawned.

"We have to get to the pack meeting" Tyler said coming from the kitchen.

We headed to the ballroom, where most of the pack meetings were held.

"Hey" I said, all the crowd quited down immediately "So, as you all know. Henry asked me to give myself up or have a war. And, I'm not going to hide anything from you, there's no way we could beat him. So I'm going to talk to him today. I'm going to pass the Alpha name to someone very special to me" I was in tears now "Tyler, would you make me honored, and take my place?"
Tyler's eyes widened
He coughed and said "of course, Luna" and he bowed.
"And I want to give the Gamma's name to
"Make me happy, and cherish your girls with everything you have. The traditions prefer boys because he builds a family and continues the family tree. But, a girl is a gem, she's even more powerful. They give life to so many lives, without women, we wouldn't be here. WOMAN POWER" I yelled while laughing.
"BE LIKE WONDER WOMAN" Theresa yelled from the crowd.
The crowd erupted with laughs and chuckles.

"Xavier and Tyler, take care of my pack, please."
"Bye" I said and turned to leave to go where Henry said he'd wait for me.

I hugged everyone and wished them a happy life. We were all sobbing.
When I git to the door, Xavier yelled.
"WAIT, AURORA!"
"I know that a life without love is not life at all. I am always going to love you no matter what, no matter what happens. You are everything I never knew, and I've always wanted. So it's not going to be easy, it is going to be really hard and we are going to have to work this everyday but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever. You and me, everyday, forever. But being with you was like going to a place that I've never been before and for the first time everything seemed clear to me. It felt like you and I were the greatest plan ever made, and I had nothing to do with it. Being with you made me feel that maybe I did not need to keep planning anymore, because it felt like I was actually LIVING."
"Please don't leave."
I was going to die from sobbing now.
"Look, you can't save the world on your own. We can join your pack in mine, and we can talk to other packs and tell them what is happening. Then he'll have no power at all." He said with tears. He held so many emotions in his voice when he was talking. I just ran up to him and hugged him. It felt like we were the only ones left on earth.
"Do we have enough time?" I asked.

-To Be Continued-
Helloooo.
One more chapter to go!
I love you all so much
Thanks for all the support guys❤️❤️❤️

Christina