Chapter 16: Kidnapped

-Aurora's POV-
Suddenly twenty-one rogue got out of the bushes and the trees and surrounded me.
There was no way I could beat them, they were too much, besides, I was still shocked. Then one came up to me and said "it's either we do it the easy way or the hard way. You're coming with us."
I growled at him and went to punch him, but he immediately caught my wrist.
"The hard way" he said with a smirk.
Then someone came from behind me and held my other wrist and put a napkin in my face. I tried as mush as I can not to breathe. But, I couldn't hold it anymore and I finally breathed. Darkness started taking over me.
"Good girl" I heard someone say, the voice was oddly familiar, but I couldn't put my hand on who was this person.

I woke up with a killing headache. That was a horrible nightmare. I tried moving, but I couldn't, it was like I was tied to something. I opened my eyes, only to realize that it wasn't a nightmare. I was really kidnapped!

I was tied to a chair, trust me, it wasn't comfortable at all. I tried moving but to no avail.

'Bella, can you help me get those ropes cut.' I said in my head.
'I don't think we can cut them, they are thick.' she responded
'Let's give it a try.'

We started trying to cut the ropes. But then I heard footsteps coming from outside the room.

A man came into the room with a girl. She had brown eyes with a little mix of hazel, long eyelashes, a perfect jawline and medium bickered lips of a rose color.Her hair was short, down to the shoulders, wavy and brown-colored. She had a curvy body and was a few inches taller than me. From her clothes, I could presume that she was strong and a savage, who wouldn’t take no as an answer. She was beautiful even with marks and dirt on her face.

"Now you've got some company." The man said "we found her running behind us after we caught you, do you know her?"
I didn't answer, he was no one to get an answer from me.
"Fucking answer me, is she from your pack!?"
"N-no, I don't know her" The girl stuttered.
"Good" he said and tied the girl to the silver chains beside me, then left the room.

We sat there in silence for 7 hours, actually it was just 20 minutes, but it felt like an eternity.
I decided to break the silence.
"Heyy"
"Hi" she responded
"We're gonna stay here for a while, so let's get to know each other."
"I'm Rita" she said with a smile, but her eyes said that she was in pain. She was tied to silver. The wolf's weakness is the silver.
"I'm Aurora" I said smiling "did you really follow them after they kidnapped me?"
"Yes" she said
I didn't push her to talk because it was obvious that she didn't want to talk and she probably hated me cause I'm the main reason that she's being tortured.

After an awkward silence, she sensed the tension in the air and broke it "we better find a way to get out of here cause I might lose my wolf if I stay any longer in silver chains. Can you try cutting the ropes?"
"Okay, sure"

I had a little glimpse of power in me and I was determined to use it all even if it meant risking my life. This poor girl risked hers and I needed to help her. I managed to collect every single bits of power I had and transformed into Bella. I looked over to Rita and I could see her eyes all lit up, like a child on his first birthday. I was already set free, as the ropes ripped when I shifted.
I still had to get Rita out of the chains.
I approached her and I placed my teeth on the chains. Here comes the struggle. I had to do it fast, I had to because I was sensing that I was going to shift back to my human form. I started gripping the chains and moving my mouth from side to side like it was some sort of knife until it broke.
"YES!" Rita and I screamed.
My mouth was still hurting, but it was worth the pain, my savior is free.

I started looking around, but there was no exit, nor was there any window. But the odd thing was that a curtain was placed in a place where it shouldn't be.
Rita went forward and moved the curtain aside. "A door!" She gasped. It was a wooden door, solid enough to hold against a woman, but not against a wolf. I was still in my wolf form. This time, I only had a matter of seconds, so I broke down the door and we went out, before I shifted to my human form. Randomly, I spotted a shirt and... A bottle of water, the exact object that I needed to fill up my energy. Who knows? Maybe I will get into a fight? I helped Rita in every step she made, her being too weak to walk or to do anything for that matter. I noticed a hallway and decided to go into it. But God knows it was the biggest mistake I ever made. A guard saw us and said: "Well, well, well, look who we have here."
"Don't t-ta-ke a-a s-s-tep clo-s-er" Rita stuttered.
He griped Rita's hand firmly and took her away from me. "Ouch! You're hurting me!"
"LET GO OF HER!" I yelled.
"Or what? Little princess there is going to cry like a baby?"
That's it, I'm sick of people treating me like a nobody. I shifted into my wolf form and attacked him. Thank god i drank some water, it spared me some time. I started hitting, bitting, kicking his balls. But he then took a glass bottle, and smashed it on my head.
Black.
Everything went pitch black.
What have I done?

-To Be Continued-

Heyy readers, 🙋🏻
I'm nearly on 1k readers. I'm soo happy.
I'll be updating a new chapter tomorrow. The story will be more interesting from now on. Hope you enjoy every chapter.
I want to dedicate this part to ritanoor3 because she helped me and she gave me some ideas.
I'll be updating tomorrow.
Love you all. (^o^)
Vote and comment.
Byee

Christina