Chapter 21: Back

-Xavier's POV-
I turned to look at her. I was preparing myself to attack. But something bit me in my wrist. I looked at it and saw a vampire sucking my blood. Tyler went up to him and bit him on the neck and killed him. The darkness slowly started taking over me. I could hear people shouting in the background but the loss of blood was too much to focus and stay conscious.

I woke up in a cell. It was this kind of cells where we put someone who's really dangerous. I could smell the wolfs bane I was tied to silver chains, and they were really tight. I moved to cell's door, well, tried to move, the chains were really short.

"Hey! Can anyone hear me?" I yelled
"Stop screaming, you're giving me a headache" I heard Tyler's voice say
"Where are you man?" I asked in a lower voice
"In the cell that's opposite from you" He said
I looked at him
"They said that Aurora escaped, but why didn't she mind-link me. Do you think she's in danger?" I asked
"For your information, we're the ones in danger. She killed their leader, she's strong enough to defend her self. She's my Luna and my sister, I know her." Tyler said
"yeah, but I'm sure that she killed killed Hunter by chance. He's my strongest warrior"
"Which proves that she can defend herself"
"I miss her so much. I just want to get her in my arms and hug her to death. Once I get to see her, I'll never let her go, never."
"When I first met Emma, I immediately felt a connection towards her. But, I can't deny that I kinda felt disappointed cause she was an Omega. After I got to know her more, all the disappointment vanished and I just wanted her." He said with a sparkle in his eyes. I could see the light and love shining in them even though everything was dark. I want to have this relationship with Aurora.
"Man, Aurora is incredible, I like her so much. She's just, not like the other women. She's confident, smart, strong. She's special. I'm just afraid of the idea that she's the Moon's daughter. Like, am I good enough for her? Am I good enough to take the responsibilities? Was it meant to be?"
"Hey, you are strong enough, you're an Alpha, you're already a Leader, you just have to be the Leader for a bigger number of werewolves, besides, you have Aurora by your side to help you. And the Moon Goddess made you her mate for a reason, it's her daughter after all, why would she put her daughter with a werewolf that isn't good for her" Tyler said reassuring me
"Yeah, I think you're right"
"So, what are we going to do?" he asked me
"Try to mind-link Alex. I'll try to break the chains." I said

-Aurora's POV-

We're now some kilometers away from my pack. Happiness started to build up in me. I was so excited to see everyone again. I really miss Xavier. I wonder what they are doing right now, are they searching for me? I couldn't mind-link them, because I lost Bella. I am really sad about it. Every time I remember her, I feel this pong in my chest. I can feel the absence, the emptiness in my head.

After the long time I spent with Rita and Theresa due to the distance we traveled together, I really like them. They are closer to me. I feel like I can tell them everything. I just hope that they don't go when we arrive to my pack. I want them to stay with us. I want them to meet Emma, Alex, Alexandra, Tyler and Xavier. They pretty much know everything about them because I never stopped talking about how much I love them.

"I can't describe how happy I am right now. I can't wait till you meet everyone."

We continued our walk silently to the pack. Once I entered my territory, I started feeling the difference in the air. I started running to the pack house, it was like walking in wolf form, but I was getting closer.

Once I arrived, I was breathing hard while Theresa and Rita were breathing normally. They started laughing at me! Damn that wolf force.

All eyes were on us now. Emma ran out the house immediately with tears in her eyes and she stopped for a moment, Alex followed her shortly after with Alexandra. I frowned when I didn't see Xavier and Tyler. Emma ran up to me and hugged me with so much force that I felt like I was going to choke.

"I c-ca-a-aan't b-r-rea-th" I stuttered.
"I don't care, I just wanna hug you" she said sobbing.
"I love you" I said
Alex hugged us from behind me
"Group hugg" Rita said and threw herself at us.
Lately after, the whole pack joined us. It didn't really look like a hug, it looked like a war. A loving war.
"Wait, where's Xavier and Tyler?"
"Oww..." Alex said
"They kinda followed you and they are now captured because they were searching for you"
"What the fuck!!!" I yelled
"Calm down" Emma said
"You're telling me to calm down when my Gamma AND my mate are in danger because of me! How the hell are you still standing on your knees when you know that Tyler's in danger!" I yelled
"We got their location and we were sending warriors, but then you came" Alex said
"There's no time to waste, let's go!" I commanded
"Wait, why can't we mind-link you, you were unreachable all this time" Alexandra said confused
I looked down and said "I lost my wolf"
An awkward silence started floating in the air. The tension was too much to bear.
"Okay... This is awkward" Rita said breaking everything
"I'm Theresa, or as Aurora calls me, Wonder Woman" Theresa said laughing
"And I'm the savage Rita, you can call me RiRi"
"Let's gooo find Xavier andd-" Theresa said "What's the other's name" she whispered but we all heard it
"Tyler" I said, face-palming myself

-To Be Continued-

Heyy folks,
How are you all
Thank you so much for 3.93k reads
I love you alll♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
We still need 0.07k to get to my goal💃🏻
Yayy
I'll be uploading a new chapter in a couple of days

I have an exam tomorrow morning, wish me luck.
Like, I was studying all day only to realize that I'm studying another chapter. We had to memorize chapter 3 whereas I memorized chapter 4. And that's how I gave up on life.

If anyone has any ideas about a cover for this story, I'd love to have one because mine sucks and I'm not really food at creating pictures. I don't have a problem in dedicating a chapter for this person or shout-out his account

Anyways, thank you guys for the support you've been giving me.
See you in the next chapter♥️♥️

Christina