Chapter 3: Blinding Blue Light

-Aurora's POV-

I woke up with burning sensation everywhere in my body. I looked at my body and saw that I had more scars than yesterday. And I was still on the couch, with Alex's legs on my stomach, and I was in Emma's lap. And Tyler was on the ground. They were snoring like pigs. I got off the couch without waking them. I went to look for some oil to put on the scars to let them heal. Then I decided to make some breakfast. I looked in my recipes book and decided to make some waffles hoping that I won't burn the. You see I'm horrible at cooking.

15 minutes later, the waffles were ready, I didn't burn anything, CLAP FOR MEE. I went to the living room and started screaming ''BREAKFAST'S READYYY, GET UP SLEEPY HEADS". Alex jumped in excitement when I talked about food "who cooked it" he asked. "Me" I said proudly. "Why isn't there a smell of something burnt". I rolled my eyes at him "I'll start eating without you if you don't come" I said heading towards the kitchen.
Emma and Tyler came to the kitchen hand in hand and I couldn't ignore the jealousy sensation in my heart. Then we began eating the delicious waffles that I made.
"How's the scars?" Emma asked
"Which scars" Tyler asked with a mouth full of waffles.
"She's been having scars on her body and it's not healing like a normal werewolf" Emma said
"They're fine" I said
"Can I see them?" Alex said
"NOO" I responded quickly, way too quickly.
Emma and Tyler looked at me suspiciously.
'I'll look at them when we finish eating' Emma mind-linked me. I just rolled my eyes at her.
Just then, I smelled the most amazing smell. It was the smell of chocolate cookies mixed with strawberries? I really don't know. But it was addicting.
Bella howled in my head 'MATE'. I ran out of the house, following the scent, it was coming from the forest. I kept going till I reached the borders of another pack and then the smell vanished. I was so confused that I didn't sense the rogue that was charging at my neck, I froze, I don't know why I didn't fight him, I just froze, I knew it was my end. I didn't know what to do. Suddenly, a blinding blue light came and attacked the wolf. Ten seconds later, six warriors came rushing towards me asking why I mind-linked them, then they gasped when they saw the rogue lying on the floor.
"We're sorry Luna, we didn't know that there was a rogue, we didn't even smell him, and we didn't hear growls or snarls." they started apologizing.
"It's okay, I didn't notice him myself" I said still confused on what just happened.
That thing, the blue light, it saved me.
'I have a weird feeling about this' Bella said in my head
It's just weird, I've never read or heard about things like those and it has never happened with me. I'll search about it in the library as soon as I get to the pack house.
"Check if this rogue is dead. If not, don't kill him, just take him to the dungeons." I ordered the warriors and left to go to the pack house.
On my way there, I felt like there was someone watching me, it wasn't a bad feeling, it was as if this thing is trying to protect me. It wasn't someone. It was as if coming from the above, from the sky.
As I arrived to the pack house, Emma, Tyler, and Alex were waiting for me. I smiled at them and continued my walk to the library with them following me.

"What was that voice that came from the mind-link" Tyler asked
"What voice?" I asked confused as I continued walking the long halls to the library
"The ear-piercing scream followed by a woman saying 'you're the next one' in a warm voice"
"WHAT? Why didn't I hear those?" I asked more confused
"you didn't?" Alex asked
"No, I just saw that blue light attacking the rogue" I said
"what's that?!" Emma said even more confused than me
"At first I smelt an amazing smell and Bella said that it was my mate. But the smell vanished when I reached the borders of the pack. Then a rogue charged at me. He didn't have a smell and didn't make a noise or anything. I couldn't fight him, my paws were glued to the ground. At the last second a blue light attacked and killed the rogue." I explained.
"It's been a few days, everything is getting more confusing: first your scars then  them taking the Moon form, then the unnoticeable rogue and the blue light and now that voice."
"We'll search in the library about those things" I said

-To be continued-

Hello my fellow readers, I hope you liked this chapter. Please vote and comment.
See you in the next chapter 😊💓

Christina