Chapter 9: Vampire

-Xavier's POV-
Aurora and I were walking silently next to each other when we heard something crack behind us. Then something black ran up to Aurora. I was so angry because he was touching my mate. After 5 seconds, he looked at me and smiled. He had a very pale face, strong red lips, red eyes... WAIT, that's a vampire. Vampires are our worst enemies.
"Leave her alone!!" I yelled and howled at him. But he changed his standing place, in a matter of seconds he was behind me.
"Now, now, pretty boy. Either you calm down and let me talk or I bite her and suck her blood." He said
"Talk"
"Yeah, well, my leader told me to kill an Alpha. And it seems like she's your mate, so if I kill her, you're gonna die two. And then I'll be rewarded. Besides, I'm hungry, so she'll be the perfect meal." He said while looking at Aurora with hunger in his eyes. I looked at him with wide eyes. What am I gonna do!!! I can't fight him, for God's sake, he's a vampire. While attacking him, he might go up on a tree.
Just then, Aurora shifted, I was sooo angry, she was naked in front of a man!!!!
"What the fuck! Shift back!" I yelled frustrated at her. She ignored me. She fucking ignored me! The vampire was laughing.
"Beautiful mate you got here. Listens to your commands." He said
Aurora started moving between his hands. And turned, so she was face to face with him.
"Hey, handsome" she said
"What the fuck Aurora!" I yelled
"Fuck off Xavier, we were never meant to be together" She said.
I broke down at her comment. My wolf was on the verge of taking control. Then she started kissing him, so he wasn't holding her with much force as before, and then she kneed him in the balls. Then she ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.
The vampire was still struggling on the floor. So I went up to him, bit his neck, and he died.

"Let's go back to the werehouse before some more fantasies come up" I said
"Yeah, we better go back." She said and shifted back.

When we arrived to the werehouse, everything was normal. We shifted back and I mind-linked my beta Alexandra, yes she's a girl, to get me some clothes from my bag. She took a little while, but then she came.
Alexander looked at us with wide eyes.
"Ewww" she screamed while turning away her face away from us and covering her eyes.
"Just give us the clothes so we can change" I said, I was still annoyed that I nearly lost my mate. I knew that she was still mad at me because I ordered her to come to my pack, but I had my reasons and what happened proves it.
Then I was cut off my trance by Alexandra throwing the clothes in my face and running back inside.

I was so pissed off. I looked at what Alexandra got and face-palmed myself because she only got one pair of shorts and a shirt. I gave Aurora my shirt since she was so small and it would reach her mid-thigh. I took the shorts for myself.

Then we entered the werehouse.

If you didn't know, the werehouse is the house of all the werewolves, the meetings are held in it. And any wolf can stay in it unless he doesn't belong to any pack.

"Are Henry and Alex here?" Aurora asked.
"No" One of the Omegas answered her.
"Oh, okay. Do you have any spare room?" she said
"Yes, I'll go check with the receptionist" He answered her.
"There's no need for that, you can stay with me." I said.
"No, it's okay" she said.

I was so sad. I really wanted her to stay with me, but I didn't want to push after what happened between us this morning.
I just nodded.

Alex and Henry came in their wolf form soaked with blood.

"I need clothes" Alex said
Aurora laughed at him and said "Don't we have clothes in the car?"
"Oh, yes, can you bring them to me, please?"
"I will, just wait"
"I'm coming with you, it's not safe outside." I said

She nodded and started walking to the parking. We got the clothes, and came back.

"So what happened with the rogues?" Aurora asked Henry and Alex after the shifted.
"We killed them all, and you mustn't go out and face that many rogues" Henry said with anger in his voice.
"Well they were taunting me" She said in a sad tone, oh god she was so cute.
"Their plan is to get you out of the car and kill you!!" He yelled
She held her head down.
"It's okay, besides a vampire attacked us," I said
"What!?" Alex yelled
"This is abnormal" Henry said

-To be continued-

hello my readers,
I hope you liked this chapter.
Please to vote and comment.

Christina