eli shane x !slug talker reader!

hey riders im back on this book and need requests so please request!!!

key~

y/n-your name

s/n-slug name 

h/c-hair color

e/c-eye color

~y/n pov~

"all right s/n lets go practice!"  i yell to my slug as i run outside.

it truely is a wonderful day here at peach blossom cavern.

<im coming,im coming no need to worry master!> s/n said

i grab my canisters and my blaster and run outside to the practice ring, ever since junjie,my best friend protected peach blossom from the emperor, he made a lot of changes for slug-fu masters like myself, we have practice rings,daily classes and premium slugs. 

and there is  junjie is at the practice ring with ju-ju and a new boy?!

"hey juni!,who's this?"

"ah y/n this my friend Eli Shane he is the one who helped me defeat the emperor."

"hi ya!" he said 

"You have an infurnus?!"

"yeah this is burpy!"

"hi burpy! how are you?"

<I'm good who are you?>

"oh I'm sorry my name is y/n ans this is s/n!"

<you-you can understand me?> 

"yep I'm part of a group called the ST or Slug talkers, i do exactly what the name says talk to slugs!"

<your the first person who actually understand me! I'm so happy!>

"I'm glad."

"NO WAY did you just talk to Burpy?! that's so cool!!!"

"yes i did talk to burpy and he said you are a good slugslinger and a good friend in his eyes!"

"YESSSSS"

"I'm wanna have a duel with ya Y/n if that's ok?"

"of course lets set it up,juni could you be ref?"

"of course."

~le timeskip!~

Eli won the battle with burpy  but you held up pretty well.

"good job you are really good!"

"you too!" i yell

"no  i mean it your one of the only people who can stand up to me and my slugs!"

"that must mean I'm special, No?"

" let me show you how special you are to me."

Cringe!!! that ending tho haha sorry its short 

HEY HEY riders I'm back on track for this book and i need you guys to request. Please because I'm running out of ideas. HELP MEH 

anyway i am also thinking of writing a Bumblebee x reader + optimus prime x me (cause op is bae!) it will take place in Tfp. 

word count - 428

MEIFWALOVER SAYS PEACE OUT!! ^_^ <3

here is a preview

i can't see anything or hear anything all i can do it think about what happened after bee left to help optimus, i dearly wish to see him one last time before my family vanishes from my mind,the cons have captured me and broke me until i told them what happened to my friends. Forgive me brother and bee please forgive me.