(Please Tommy Please)Newt x reader

So Newt and Y/n have been dating since the Glade(Y/n was the first girl) and now they are at the last city trying to get to the Safe Haven after saving Minho. you and Newt are not immune to the flare. Sorry IMPORTANT A/n at the end

Y/n's Pov

"Tommy you need to leave us, you won't be able to make it out with us otherwise," Newt said grabbing my hand as I cough up that horrid black liquid, my eye's dilated and everything was spinning.

"N/n, Stay with me?! N/n!!!" Newt called out as I suddenly came to and Jungshook my head out of my daze.

"Sorry, Newtie it-it's taking over," I say softly gripping his arm like a lifeline

"No, No it's ok Y/n your ok I promise we will get through this."

"O-ok, maybe Minho why don't you run ahead and gally could cover him and get the serum for us? And Thomas could help us get closer." I say coughing more black liquid and as I try to get to my feet I stumble forward and Newt grabs my arm and all three of us stumble towards the tunnels. Minho and Gally had already gone ahead and ran to Brenda to get the serum.

Suddenly Newt collapsed and Thomas tried to get on his feet dropping me in the process, I dropped to the ground beside Newt and blacked out. 

Thomas Pov

'You can save them, Thomas, Just come back to me. I Know you will do-'  Teresa's voice suddenly cut off as the power went down. I turned around to see Newt slowly getting up, pulling Y/n up with her, they both stared at me.

"Y/n? Newt?" I ask hesitantly taking a step towards them.

"NO!" Y/n cried out she and Newt took two steps back

"Tommy doesn't come any closer!" Newt Snarled as he took a step forward, Y/n had grabbed his arm restraining him.

"B-but we need to get going!" I say stepping forward towards them and Newt stepped towards me he didn't look like Newt though, his eye went black and he charged me.

"NEWT! IT'S ME! THOMAS! YOUR BEST FRIEND!" I cried holding him off and he took my pistol from me and he ran back to Y/n, who had taken out her own pistol. 

"NOOOO!" I yelled and knocked them out of their hands. They both turned to me this time and snarled they pounced on me and took out their knives and started to slash at me.

"Y/n Newt Please listen to me!"

"IF WE were EVER YOUR FRIENDS KILL US NOW!" Newt cried out slashing a few more times.

then as if they were possessed. They both stopped and turned to each other so they were face to face and pointed their knives at each other's heart. They looked at me with a final sense of clarity and said three words that will haunt me forever.

Please Tommy, please

Then Y/n and Newt came together in a fatal kiss. they fell next to each other, Y/n laying her head on Newt's chest with their knives in each of their hearts. 

They had peaceful smiles on their faces as Brenda, Gally and Minho ran onto the scene.

They stared at me and then looked at the two lying there.

I ran off and headed towards Teresa's Lab.

Minho's Pov (I'm sorry I'm switching Pov's so much XD)

I can't believe, their gone Newt was my best friend and Y/n was the closest thing to a sister in the Glade, she even kept Gally under control.

"THOMAS!!!!!!" Gally yelled almost going after him until Brenda caught his arm and told him he will come back and we needed to get to Jorge and the Burg.

with the thought of our best friends dead, we ran back towards the burg with heavy hearts.

A/n ALERT A/n ALERT

HEY HEY HEY RIDERS!!! How ya'll doing? 

Guess who just watched the Death Cure and Cried her synthetic heart out???

*points to self* THIS GIRL.

So I basically watched it and cried when my Precious Nootie Died...spoilers

Anyway more important things.

REQUESTS

Please request on the Lowercase request page that will pop up after this chapter include

Plotline

Character

AU

and 

is it Lime, Fluff or angst.

Updating

I HAVE NO EXCUSES except for the fact that I'm lazy as Shuck and have been working on school stuff (SO MANY PROJECTS) 

And If you want me to continue the oneshot for a book Like my newest book FLare in the maze (go check it if you are Glader) 

Then leave a 

comment, follow and Subsribbles

LevI~ This isn't youtube Mei

Mei~Leave a Vote Happy Levi?

Levi~Very now want to explain what is happening later on this week?

Mei~ thanks for reminding me! I am having a contest for oneshots

What i want you to do is this

make a oneshot for Levi and I 

Fluff only and you can use Online aliases ZZ for Izzy

I will be looking for creativity and originality mkay?

also PM the oneshots NOT COMMENT

the three best one will be Published in rapid success

the first place winner will be able to request three oneshot's of their choosing with any of the characters i do in this book, they will also get a shoutout in my other books

the second place winner can request two oneshot of any characters and a mention in this book

third place will get one request for any character

and I think that's it...

anything to add Levi? And Newt welcome!

Newt~ Hey love, everyone!

Levi~She is my girlfriend Brat!

Newt~And she's my sister!

Mei~Newtie, Levi have anything to add? No? Good 

BAIIIII!!!!!

Newt and Levi~bai loves, Bye Brats.

<3<3<3<3

P.s BTS FOR LIFE

Quote of the day...

"Great were all Bloody inspired"

By~ My Brother Newt.

Question of the Day 

If you like Bts Who is your, Bias?? (If you have never heard of them the song above is one of their songs called Save me (kinda goes with the song huh?))

Mine is either Jin or Junkook or Hobi?

Comment below!