welcome to my life (Levi x blind reader)

based on the song above called welcome to my life 

 this means lyrics

do you ever feel like braking down? Do you ever feel out of place,? like somehow you just dont belong,and no one understands you?

I was thrown in the underground because I was blind and no one thought I could make it... well i proved them wrong the minute i had a weapon in my hand. the underground is harsh and unforgiving place for newbies, my only friends were Isabel Mangolia and Farlan church i lived with them for so long and Levi Ackerman, my all time crush,but they were captured by the  corps while i was out hunting for food and water, they were supposed to be back here by now. Oh well I hope they are doing well.  I quickly snatch a loaf of bread and run trying not to be seen.

"HEY YOU!" the vendor shouted

Do you ever wanna run away, do you lock yourself in your room, and turn the radio up so loud no one hear's ya screaming. 

oops I swing thru the buildings as people are on my tail, stupid military they think they can out manuver me,the* Buraindo 〜 neko*? I stop suddenly as the military soared in front of me. SUCKERS 

i swung back and landed in an alley and started walking when a voice rang out...

"I would stop you brat before your hurt."

"I won't give up to die now i have some friends to find, so get out of the WAY." I yelled the black abyss of darkness that hides my sight seeing this stranger.

"Come on girl we understand-

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!!" I yell

No you don't know what it's like,when nothing feels all right you don't know what it's like to be like me...

"tch, we warned you brat." he said calmly as he punched me in the stomach and as i fell he lifted my hood that was covering my face. i felt him staring into my blank e/c orbs,my long/short hair framing my face. 

"y-y/n/n your al-alive?!" the man stuttered 

their were only three who new that nickname and this man had a familiar scent like lemon or cleaning supplies? LEVI 

"Levi is that you?"

"yes Y/n it's me." i rush into his arms the minute the words left this mouth.

"come on Y/n come back with me." Levi pleaded sobbing slightly as small tears ran down his face.

to be hurt, to feel lost, to be left out in the dark,to kicked when your down, feel like you been pushed around, to be on the edge of braking down with no one there to save you.

Both Levi and Y/n have suffered though so much and now that they are finally back together again, they will never be apart.

Welcome to our life, yeah Welcome to our life...

 DONE WOW so I'm working on another one shot BUT here is this one i hope you enjoy the feels

*blind cat* 

i dont know anything except the plot 

MEIFWALOVER OUT! ^-^